» IV «

[N/A: Hello, everyone! Before skipping this part, I want to tell you that as I revision the chapters, I'm starting to make sudden changes in the flow of the information, so I suggest that you should reread it for you not to be confused with the other chapter. That's all and happy reading everyone. Don't forget to follow me and support my other works by voting and commenting.]

IT has been a week since Sean came back from Japan

IT has been a week since Sean came back from Japan. All they did is to dance, think about new apparel designs, and to do their blogs since their fans are going crazy over their social media accounts requesting a new video.

"That's all for today, guys! See you in another video! Make sure to like, share, comment, and subscribe!" Sean said, smiling at the camera. Then out of nowhere, Kaycee pushed him away from the camera as she takes over.

"Give it a big thumbs up too!" Sean then wrapped his arms on her neck as they wave at the camera before ending the video. He closed his camera and kissed Kaycee on her cheeks.

"Phew. So tiring." Kaycee said as they finished cleaning the area. She sat beside Sean and snuggled into him as she wraps her arms on his waist. For the second time, Sean kissed her in the cheeks making her blush. She covered her face, but she jolted when Sean tickled her on her waist.

"I hate you." She glared, making Sean laugh at her reaction.

"Do you want some ice cream? We have cookies and cream on the house." Sean said as soon as he finished laughing, and he hugged Kaycee back, and they both lay down on the sofa, snuggled into each other.

"Sure!" He stood up from the sofa and was about to take a step when his phone vibrates on his pants. He was about to take it when Kaycee immediately got it out of his pocket and answered the phone.

"Hey, San Jose! Thank all the Gods you're finally contacting us!" Kaycee shouted in delight after hearing Kenneth's voice on the other line. Sean, on the other hand, sat beside Kaycee as she put the speaker on.

"Yeah. It has been so long since I was able to free my schedule. Anyway, is Sean with you? I was having a party. Well, for our squad. Will you be able to come?" They looked at each other as if asking whether they can attend the party or not.