» VIII «

"Today, I'll be teaching you a choreography on one of Justin Bieber's songs entitled Yummy." Everyone started to cheer as the excitement took over the place. Who wouldn't want to dance on that beat, right?

Sean wasn't able to attend Matt's dance class earlier because of some emergency in the house. But as soon as they settled the problem, he immediately went to the studio where Kyle will have his dance class.
He's been waiting for Kaycee to arrive. And when Kyle started teaching the routine, he didn't have a choice but to learn the dance routine. Kaycee promised him that she'd attend. She can't just break another promise.

"So, where's Kaycee? Is she coming or not?" Sean looked at the person who spoke, and he saw Bailey smiling at him.

"I've been texting and calling her nonstop. Maybe she's busy or something. Or her phone is dead." He answered, and Bailey just nodded her head in response.

After an hour of teaching and practicing the dance routine, Kyle started picking dancers who will dance his choreography to the song in the middle of the dance studio.

"Bailey and Sean. I want you to be the last pair to dance. Is that okay?" They both nodded in response as the first pair danced in the center.

"So, why didn't you attend Matt's dance class?" Bailey asked of nowhere as Sean's eyes focused on the dancers.

"Caught up in an emergency, so I wasn't able to attend." He answered as he decided to follow with the dance. Bailey then started joining him as they continued to talk and laugh at their silliness.

"Okay! The next pair would be Sean and Bailey. Please get ready!" Kyle then announced. They both looked at each other and went to the center as the song started playing.

1... 2... 3..." On cue, Bailey and Sean started dancing to the choreography as they let the song took over their bodies, guiding them to dance swiftly into the rhythm.

The other dancers kept on cheering and shouting on every beat they would hit, and it's adding fuel into their system. They were on fire, and they're taking advantage of it to make the dance routine more lively and jolly.

As soon as the dance finished, everyone started clapping at them, and Sean hugged Bailey and immediately grab his stuff before saying goodbye to Kyle. After Kyle let him go, he sneaked out of the dance studio immediately as he stared at his phone, dialing Kaycee's number.

"Hey, Sean?" He looks at his back, and he saw Tati holding her gym bag as she runs towards him. "Can we talk?"