» XII «

They were both in a good mood to shoot the dance, choreographed by Sean.

So, after learning the whole routine for just 2 hours, Sean told Kaycee to change outfits so they could shoot the dance now and post the video later.

After one month of being inactive, they were both ready to be back online.

Jordan Smith's Stand in the light started playing in the background as Sean and Kaycee stood in the middle, where they could see them on camera.

They both took a deep breath; Sean and Kaycee locked stares into each other's eyes as hands intertwined, enough to make them feel each other's warmth.

Then they both started dancing into the dance, connecting to the music- relating to each other.

It was as if the sweet melody of the music has taken over their bodies. Two individuals decided to dive into the ocean of rhythm, drowning themselves with the calmness and pureness of the music.

They slowly glide their bodies beside each other, hitting the perfect rhythm of every beat the sound has produced to make them feel the fire-the heat.

A few more steps and Sean and Kaycee almost finish. But when Kaycee stared deep into Sean's eyes, everything went into slow motion. Her heart was beating so fast, so loud, that she can only hear the sound of her heart beating- beating for the man she adored. The man whom she decided to give her heart to and will love forever.

Sean.

A smile crept into his lips as he caressed Kaycee's cheeks as he catches his breath.

Kaycee rested her palm on Sean's chest as they lean forward into each other until their foreheads touched.

A type of electricity that neither one of them could explain. No one could explain that kind of feeling, but Sean and Kaycee knew, right from the moment they decided to be together, that some entity made that electricity they felt is especially for them.

As soon as the video ended, Sean whispered into Kaycee's ear the words she missed to hear from his lips. "I love you so much."

"And I love you more." And they both giggled as they gave each other a warm, tight hug, wanting to let each other feel their longing for each other's hugs and sweet gestures.

"Oh, please!" They both let go of each other when they hear a familiar voice, not from afar, as she cleared her throat in front of them. "Don't you dare flirt in front of me? It's making me sick."

Kaycee laughed at what Bailey said. She wasn't able to control herself and pounce at Bailey, giving her a tight hug.

"Woman, Woah, Woah! What are you doing? You're already sweaty! Eww." Bailey shouted as she pushed Kaycee away from her.

"Thank you so much, Bailey. If you didn't drag me out of the house yesterday, I wouldn't be able to see Sean and dance with him once again. So, thank you so much." She said, and an unwanted tear escape from her eyes.