Chapter 5: Georgia

Like usual, Keira didn't call Lucy. The idea hung in the back of her mind, urging her to talk to her closest friend. But everything seemed hopeless. 

The whole situation had Keira feeling really down. She went to training, came home, cried, slept, didn't go out with the girls, didin't even talk to Steph. While Steph and Lucy Stan knew what had Keira so sad, the other girls didn't, but it was easy to see that Keira wasn't ok.

One of Keira's closest friends, Georgia, really worried about Keira. Keira was always such a light, she was always so happy and it wasn't like her to go through training halfhearted and leave without saying a word to the girls. Seeing Keira without a smile on her face bothered Georgia, and even worse was the sad expression her friend wore. Georgia spent many nights thinking over it and trying to figure out what was hurting Keira, since obviously Keira wasn't going to tell her.

It had to have something to do with Lucy, Georgia thought. She just knew it. But what exactly, she didn't know. The only thing that could make Keira so high, and bring her down so low, was Lucy. But what had Lucy done to make Keira so depressed? 

It made Georgia angry, out of protectiveness for her friend and out of bitterness towards Lucy for leaving. She suspected Lucy had been mean to Keira to make her feel this way and her blood began to boil.

How dare Lucy. How dare she leave City, leave Keira, and go to Lyon, abandoning all of them for her own selfish motives. Lucy made everything about herself. Everything she did was for her benefit. To Georgia, it seemed Lucy didn't even care that she hurt Keira by leaving. 

Georgia couldn't keep her anger to herself, but she knew she couldn't go to Keira herself so she rung up Hempo.

"Hey, Hempo. There's something I need to talk to you about."

"Sure, whats up," Lauren replied.

"It's about Keira."

"Yeah something up with her init. She's been so weird lately."

"I hate seeing her so sad like this," George sighed. "But I think it has something to do with Lucy. I know Lucy leaving hurt Keira, but she must've said something mean to Keira on top of it."

"How could she!!" cried Lauren.

Georgia grimaced. "I know. Lucy's been really unfair to everyone. She just abandoned all of us, and Keira, because 'we were holding her back.' She left all her frends in the dust because she thought she was 'too good of a player' for us and deserved more. It's ridiculous. And we were supposed to just carry on and pretend like nothings wrong?! And now she's hurt Keira. Again. That's IT. We need to confront her."

"How? I heard Staniforth and Steph talking about how Lucy's like, disappeared."

"She'll have to answer to us. She's hid for too long. It's not fair, to any of us, especially Keira. She's gone and broken Keira's heart, made Kei a complete wreck. We can't ignore it."

Hempo sighed. "I agree with you. But it has to be you, G. I can't be involved."

"Why? Aren't you with me?" Georgia's heart was beating faster, anger rising in her.

"I just...its a lot of drama..."

"Oh, so you don't wanna look bad, is that it? Ok then. I guess its just me then." Georgia scoffed and hung up. She was ready to put Lucy in a headlock. Instead, she texted her.

"Hey Luce. Its been along time since any of us have talked. Look, I'm going to be upfront about this. I know bs is your style, but its not mine so I'm gonna tell you like it is. You broke Keira's heart. You don't even seem to care. You left, and we're supposed to pretend like nothing happened. And we all know the reason why you left. You did it for YOURSELF. Apparently we weren't good enough for you. I guess hearing that you were too good for City, for us, for Keira, really hurt her (no shit). Your being selfish. I don't know everything that happened between you and Kei but you need to apologise. I can't stand seeing my friend hurt like this. –G."

[sorry this chapters really short <3]