Chapter 46

Keira walked through the doors, her Father's arm in hers. She smiled as they drifted past all her friends, Steph and Leah crying up near the front, Jordan and G and Rachel Daly grinning happily, all her teammates and family and friends sat there in one place on the happiest day of her life. It seemed impossibly perfect and then she lifted her eyes to the front of the room, where Lucy was standing in a beautiful white dress up at the alter. Her jaw almost dropped. Lucy looked stunning. Was this real? Was this a dream? Keira fought back her tears as she proceeded down the aisle towards the love of her life. It all seemed a magical blur as she took her place beside her best friend, Lucy Bronze. She was nervous, she couldn't breathe, she was happy, she'd never felt more free, her heart was soaring at the same time it was beating incredibly fast. All the sounds around her were blurred and she couldn't do anything but stare at the beautifull girl across from her, gripping her hands tightly around the flower bouquet she held. She swallowed hard, turning her head slowly as she heard the Father say her name.

"Keira Walsh."

"I, Keira Walsh, take you, Lucy Bronze..." the words came out hardly louder than a whisper. Her heart pounded so loudly she felt it might burst out of her chest. She looked down at the red carpeted ground, trying to catch her breath... "to be my wife, I promise to be true to you..." her eyes and Lucy's met passionately, both filling with tears. Keira exhaled quietly, composing herself amid her emotions. "true to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health...I will love and honour you all the days of my life."

Keira closed her eyes and leaned her face upwards, Lucy embracing her passionately in their first kiss as a married couple

Keira gasped, her eyes shot open. The room was dark, it was 3 am. She sighed, pulling her pillow under her head. She turned slightly and looked at her fiancé, who was sleeping peacefully beside her. Keira slowly rested her head, trying to keep her misery under control. Keira had so much on her mind, so many thoughts and worries she couldn't even escape in sleep, they haunted her dreams. She shivered in her own arms. She just wanted Lucy to hold her, to reassure her, to be in love with her again.

She tried to go back to sleep but her own mind kept her awake. She got out of bed and sat at the kitchen table, picking at the paint on the table with her fingernails. Suddenly her phone was buzzing from her coat pocket across the room. She sighed and sat there, waiting for it to stop. The last thing she wanted was something else to think about. But her phone didn't stop ringing, so she finally went over and grabbed it from her pocket. Shit!  5 missed calls from Georgia.

"No no no no!" she muttered quietly to herself, dialing G's number fast as she could. Her heart was racing with panic as she waited for G to pick up.

"Keira!" Georgia sobbed from the other end the phone. "Kei please help!"

Keira was almost frozen in fear. "G whats wrong!! Is it the baby? Are you ok?"

"Its Olly!" Georgia gasped through her tears. "He's been arrested!"

"ARRESTED?" Keira shouted. "What!!"

"Some guys got into a fight at the pub, caused a lot of trouble and Olly got caught up in it," Georgia stammered. "Kei, he didn't do anything !! I'm all alone here I don't know what to do!"

"its ok its ok...just...I'm coming over right now."

[sorry this chapter is short and sort of sucks but i wanted to update for yous <3]