' Lunch time! '

~~~*~~~
Just don't get attached to
Somebody you could lose
~~~*~~~

I lounged on my bed. I had told my mum I came home because I felt sick. Luckily all the kicking I had been victim to hadn't left any bruises...yet. I sat up on the edge of my bed and replayed the events of today in my head.

' Why did I slap him? I could've just said I was angry, but no I slapped him. Right in the face as well. I have to say sorry tomorrow. ' I asked myself in my head.

' You slapped him because he made you feel alone [y/n]. It felt good did it not. If you had said you were angry he wouldn't of listened, you know that right? Don't say sorry, ignore him. ' A voice from within responded.

"Why would I do that? That's just bitchy." I hissed at myself.

' You'll ignore him so that he can prove himself to you. '

"I'm not going to ignore him, I'm just gonna distance myself from him while I forgive him." I muttered, god my inner voice was such a toxic bitch.

"Honey are you talking to yourself?" My mum asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah, heh.... What's for lunch?"

"It's 10 past 11, your not hungry your bored. Tidy your room or something, we're going to the hospital later to see Olly. So don't get in your pj's."

We're going to see Olly. I have to get something for him in case he wakes up.

"I'm going the shop, I'm going to get something for Olly. Do you need anything?" I uttered to my mum, scrambling into the kitchen.

"We could do with some more fruit and veg. I thought you said you felt sick?" My mum eyed me up and down. I could only hope no bruises had appeared.

"Fresh air? And I really want to get Olly something."

"Okay fine, here's £15. Get some garlic bread and pasta stuff as well. I really want spaghetti."

"Okay. Do you want me to buy some flowers to refill the vase in Olly's room?" I asked, taking the £15.

"If there's enough. Don't get the cheap garlic bread from that shop, it doesn't have enough garlic on it."

"Okay, okay.... Can I take the car?" I did my best puppy dog eyes, I wasn't very good at it. Puppy dog eyes had always been Olly's speciality.

"Okay, don't hit someone with the car this time." My mother grinned, arms folded.

"Wha- How? I didn't even... Dash board camera.."

"It has audio as well you know."

"No... I didn't mean it when I said I'd hide the evidence."

"Whatever, hurry up before I change my mind and make you walk."

"I promise not to hit someone with the car." I stated, grabbing the keys and walking out the door.

I decided to take the elevator, just to be extra lazy. Plus it was quicker. I wanted to look nice going back to Jamanakai Village in case I bumped into anyone from my old school. I don't know why I care what they think, but I do. So had to be quick to get back in time to do my makeup, which I had failed to do this morning.

I drove to the grocery store first to get everything my mum needed. I spent £9.50 on the fruit and veg. I bought an avocado, I've never had one before but people seem to love them so I thought ' why not? ' . I bought the garlic bread and pasta next, I only spent £2.50 on them, so I had £3 for the flowers. I payed for the food shopping and drove to the flower shop on the outskirts of Ninjago city. It was a really sweet and welcoming place, It had a large saffron canopy above the door. It was a pain to park near however, as it was located down a small alley. I think the only other shop in the alley is a tea shop. I had become really good friends with the owner of the flower shop. She was a kind old lady, who just loved flowers. Her and her wife started their business 40 years ago, but of course back then they had to say they were friends. Really good friends.