Chapter 17

Edited: 8/10/2020

Tris POV:

Inititation has started and I only have one more year until I am the one in initaition. I have been helping out with initiation. Uriah and I help out every year. Four and I have been together for a couple of weeks now and we seem to be doing good. I haven't really been to the Chasm and I am okay with that. Zeke and Uriah were not thrilled when I told them about Four and I. Eventually they decided it was okay. 

I pick out my outfit. It's a black crop top that says Dauntless and black skinny jeans with rips in them and I don't need a jacket because I'll be working out all day. Today we are teaching them how to throw knives and that's my favorite part. They are training Dauntless-borns and transfers together this year again. It feels weird because this year Amar is gone and isn't going to be here to be my instructor next year. 

I have been working extra hard in the training room. 1 to get my mind off Amar and 2 to prepare more for next years initiation because I want to get first and become an instructor. I realized it after helping even more out with training this year and it's something really fun for me. I had woken up super early, so before I went to go to the training room and do some extra practice I pranked Uriah. I did permanent marker drawing all over his face. I also did spray in hair dye. It's not permanent, but he won't be able to get it out today. I also put a balloon full of ice cold water about his door so when it opens it will pop on him.

I get to the training room and Four is in there. I sneak up behind him and jump on his back. "Hey there." I say. 

"Hey, what are you doing up so early?"He asks. 

"I don't know I just woke up and couldn't fall back asleep." He laughs. 

"You pranked Uriah before you left didn't you." 

I roll my eyes. "How did you know."  I ask.

"If you didn't you would have stayed there and hung out instead of leaving early." 

I roll my eyes again and say "You know me to well." 

He laughs "I would hope so."

"Wanna work on knife throwing?" I ask. I know he loves doing it with me because I taught him. 

"Yes." He says. We both run over to the knives throwing area. I pick up some knives and start throwing them and hitting the center every time. "You make that look too easy." Four says. 

"Oh wanna try something out." I hold in my smile because if he sees me smile he won't do it. 

"Sure, what is it?"He asks. 

"Not a big thing, trust me just go and stand in front of the target." I say. He doesn't say anything, but he walks over and when his back is to me I smile and then he turns back around. 

"I don't know why I listened to you." he says looking at me. I smile even more. "Is there anyway I can get out of this?" He asks. 

"Nope. Now stand still." His eyes widen when he figures out I am throwing knives at him. "I'm not gonna hit you, as long as you don't move." 

His eyes widen even more and I laugh. I calm myself and aim. I hit the board 6 inches away from his leg. He sighs. I look at his eyes and throw my next knife it lands 3 inches above his head. "Last one." I tell him. He nods. I throw hit and aim for the fast healing area of his ear. I nick it. He glares at me. 

"You said you weren't going to hit me." He says touching his ear to see if there is blood. 

"I know be happy the knife isn't in you." I say. 

He fakes a look of hurt. "I thought you liked me." I laugh. 

"Umm." He opens his mouth like he is offended. I look up at him. "Oh shut your mouth." 

He says "Okay." He shuts his mouth and then kisses me. 

I pull back and he says "Rude." I roll my eyes. 

"You gotta catch me." I run out the door and I hear his footsteps behind me. I run all around the compound till I lose him. I go to the dining all and get Dauntless cake and Marlene walks in and we talk and eat.

Four walks in and sees me. My eyes widen uh oh. He picks me up and says "Caught you." I roll my eyes. 

"Took you a while." He smiles and then he sees my cake. He looks back at me. "Don't you do it." I say to him. He just smiles politely at me and then sets down. As soon as he sets me down he grabs a piece of my cake and eats it. "No" I yell at him. He just smirks and says 

"You made me chase you I get your cake.  I roll my eyes and sit down. 

Then Uriah walks in looking very mad. While his hair is hot pink. He still has a little bit of marker on his face, but he got some off and he also has wet hair. Nice to know my balloon work. "Tris Pedrad." Uriah yells. I start laughing. "No laughing your in trouble." He says in a serious voice. This makes me laugh harder. 

"I can't take you seriously looking like that. He rolls his eyes and the grabs my cake and stuffs it all in his mouth. 

"You didn't" I yell. 

"Oh, but I did." We have fun and train the initiates today and it was like a normal day in Dauntless for me again. I still miss Amar, but I feel better. I Have some people to help me through everything. 

***********************************************************************************************

Hey guys. I know that Chapter wasn't the best, but it was a filler till Tris's initiation. I wanted to give you a chapter of Tris and Four together before the initiation. Next chapter is her test and the choosing ceremony and the chapter will be much better.

Anyways comment and vote any ideas you have. Thank you!!!

-Addison  :)