Chapter Fifteen

Angel

The ray of the sun hit my face and woke me

The ray of the sun hit my face and woke me. Nakalimutan ko palang e close ang curtains ko last night. I glanced at my wall where the clock is at.

Fuck! It's already 3:49pm!!

I got up from my bed and felt a slight headache. I walked outside my room and headed to the kitchen and opened my fridge. It was empty.

Dammit! Nakalimutan ko palang mag grocery!

I was planning yesterday to go to the grocery after sa performance nina Jah sa ASAP but they invited me to go the dinner with them.

Jah..

I recalled what happened at the rooftop and realized I feel a lil bit better now compared last night. Probably I was just so tired last night that I overreacted.

I thought about it and so what if she's his first love? It all happened in the past anyway. I was also crazy in love with Morgan before and It's not a big deal. We all have past relationships and it's just a matter of acceptance.

I remembered Ken. May nahimigan akong concern sa gesture niya kagabi. Na konsensya siguro ang kumag. Glad to know he's not a robot after all. 

I looked for my phone and found it under my pillow. I checked it and I have 17 text messages and a four missed calls.

I know he'll apologize and he'll explain that he was just tired last night.

I know him. Makulit ito. Especially if I didn't reply immediately to his texts. That explains the 17 texts messages and a four missed calls. I smiled and decided to just ignore the messages first.. Mag shower muna ako.

Maghintay ka muna sir because na stressed ako sayo kagabi.

Magpapa deliver nalang ako ng food. And thanks god for the Honeybee app, now it's already possible to order your groceries online. I already placed the order para after I'm done showering, I won't be bored na while waiting.

I ordered canned goods and food that's ready to eat because I don't know how to cook. I also ordered junk foods and sweets.