Chapter Thirty One

Angel

Kingsley and I are here at Gallery by Chelle waiting for our order. Dumeretcho kami dito after the mall show for dinner.

He's currently busy facing his laptop and I'm also busy with my phone now reactivating all my social media accounts

Yes. I did deactivate all my social media accounts. Though I don't post too often, I was downright addicted to the mindless scroll and I just got to the point where I was so determined to move on from Justin so I didn't wanna see or read anything that has to do with him so I figured all social media platform had to go.

And it actually helped me. Having no access to social media these past few months has been amazing. My mind has been on a beautiful, hashtag free vacation.

And now I'm reactivating it to connect again with my friends. Because to be honest, I kinda miss them. I have friends and family members that live in different parts of the world that I seldom talk to and since I deactivated all of the social media accounts, I have had less contact with these people and I realized that seeing pictures of loved ones that don't live nearby, helps me feel like there's no distance between us. And I also missed getting updates on a regular basis.

Kingsley: " So.. care to explain what just happened earlier? " He asked.

Nag angat ako ng tingin at nakita kong nakataas ang isang kilay nito ngayon.

Me: " What do you mean? " I innocently asked because, to be honest, I wasn't really sure what he was talking about. 

Kingsley: " You and Ken. What was that all about??? " Nanlalaki ang mga matang tanong niya.

Me: " I don't know what you're talking about. " Matipid kong sagot at agad ibinalik ang atensyon sa phone ko.

Kingsley: " You guys were like staring at each other as if you have your own world! " He yelled.

Me: " Ah... I don't know. Nadala lang siguro sa kanta. " Natatawang sagot ko habang busy parin sa phone ko.