ENG - Chapter One - First Sight Love

"Singto Prachaya, 24, graduated from Bangkok University majoring in Communication..." a woman read the data written in the document briefly.

Singto nodded softly, confirming.

"Do you have a girlfriend or have plans to get married in the near future?"

"No, I just broke up with my girlfriend half a year ago..."

"The reason?"

"We doesn't get along with each other..." Singto answered curtly with a strange expression.

The woman nodded in understanding, then closed the document and looked at Singto straight. "Do you have experience as a secretary before?" she changed the topic.

"I used to be a professor assistant before..."

"But...the professor assistant and the CEO's secretary are two different things, so do you have any knowledge in property?"

Singto paused and thought. "Er...if I master the property field, maybe I would apply for marketing instead of a secretary, wouldn't I?"

The woman nodded again, agreeing with Singto's words.

"Well, I don't want to talk at length with you..." said the woman. "My name is Vee Chaiyadech, I'm sure you already know who I am?"

"Sure, Mrs. Kongthanin..." Singto said with a teasing smile. "Mr. Kongthanin is very fortunate to have a beautiful wife like you, who is always be loyal and stay by his side, helps him at home and in the office..."

The compliment successfully made Vee flattered and replied. "I'm not that good, usually I just come to the office if there are important tasks or have free time..."

"Aw, are you currently free to interview new employees?"

"Phana... I mean my husband has changed his secretaries several times, so I want to help him find the right person to fill this position..."

Singto raised his eyebrows and asked curiously. "Is Mr. Kongthanin has a bad temper or the previous secretary made a fatal mistake?"

Vee was surprised to hear Singto's question. "Bad temperament?" she laughed. "You could say that, it is very difficult to adapt to new people, especially women..." her tone sounded jealous.

"Is that why you're trying to find a male secretary for him?"

"At least I don't have to worry about someone seducing my husband when I'm not in the office or out of town." Vee said bluntly. "You won't know how the feeling of woman like me who has a handsome and rich husband..."

Singto responds with a smile. "If you're so worried, why don't you stay by his side and help him at the office?"

"Besides being a CEO's wife and I'm also a housewife, well...even though we don't have any children yet..." she paused a second and continued. "Anyway, I don't like working in the office, it's quite boring..."

Singto nodded in agreement. "Then you would rather stay at home and doing a housework?"

"Are you kidding me? Of course not." she grinned. "I like to travel alone, because my husband can't accompany me all the time, for him time is work..."

"Maybe that way, he can earn as much money as possible for your travel expenses, prove that he really loves you, even willing to exchange his time and energy to make you happy..."

"Don't flatter me..." snapped Vee. "Back at the topic, do you have any idea what your job as CEO's secretary is?"

"Mm..." Singto thought for a moment. "My job is to follow CEO's order and help him..."