ENG - Chapter Twenty - Reunion

Pha drive along 259 km from Bangkok to Nakhon Ratchasima after getting Singto's full address, and spent about 3 hours 28 minutes on the journey without stopping. But he still had to drive a few more hours to the small town which is Singto's hometown.

After touring the city and asking here and there, he finally found Singto's house, a two-story semi-permanent house located on the side road of one-way street.

It was almost 4 PM and the weather was cloudy, after parking his car on the side of the road, Pha got out of the car and crossed the street.

He stood blankly in front of the small terrace and smiled as he read the 'Ruangroj' family name plate on the pillar. Next, he peered inside through the iron door bars, hoping to find the face of someone he knew.

"Excuse me, is someone at home?" Pha called while tapping.

Not long after, a middle-aged woman came out from inside while wearing an apron, telling Pha that she was just came out from the kitchen.

She glanced out to see the luxury car parked in front of her house for a moment, then checked Pha from up to bottom with a suspicious expression before opening the door and letting him in.

"Who are you? Debt collector?" she asked in unpleasant.

"Huh?" Pha was astonished with an expression of surprise.

"I will pay the debt repayments at the end of the month, right now my son is working hard to collect money..."

"You're mistaken, I...didn't come to collect the debt..." Pha hurriedly explained. "I'm looking for Singto Prachaya..."

"You're looking for my son?" the woman asked confusedly. "What do you want from him?"

"Oh, are you Singto's mom?"

"Yes..."

"Sawadeekhab, my name is Phana Kongthanin, I came from Bangkok..." Pha introduced himself politely and stretched his hand to the woman.

"I came to..." he paused for a second. "I wanna make Singto as my partner of life..." said Pha frankly, conveyed the purpose of his arrival.

The old woman's almost had a heart attack when she heard that and froze instantly.

"W-what did you say?!!"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I am his boyfriend..."

"B-boyfriend?"

The woman almost staggered. "Don't joke, my son is not a woman, how come he has a boyfriend?!" she snapped.

"Aw, I thought you already knew ..."

"Know what?"

"About your son's sexual orientation..."

"What do you mean? My son is normal, he can't be having a relationship with men!"

"But we're really dating, if you don't believe me, just ask him..."

"You can't fool me!"

The woman exclaimed and took the broom from behind the door, then attacked Pha. Seeing that Pha immediately jumped to avoid and was shock.

"I'm telling the truth..."

"Get out of my house now!" she shouted with bulging eyes, again swinging the broom and drive Pha out without giving him a chance to explain, after that she closed the door by slamming it hard.

Pha was hypnotized and froze for a moment, tried to process what happened. Suddenly heavy rain fell, Pha looked up and cursed, as if the sky also hostile to him.