ENG - Extra Chapter One

3 months later....

Singto's pregnancy has entered the 6th months, he looked difficult to walk, had back pain, leg cramps, and feels difficulty breathing. Every day he just lay on the bed, walked to the bathroom, into the kitchen, then sat back on the couch and watched TV or playing his phone.

His days started to get boring and he felt like he was going crazy, and for that reason sometimes Pha was forced to work from home to accompany him.

Sometimes Vee comes to visit them and bring his baby girl to play with Singto, so he is not feel bored. Vee was doing a freelance job, selling beauty products online, so she has plenty of free time.

Besides that, she also often gives the tips to Singto about what to consider during pregnancy, and the relationship between the two is very good.

That morning Pha took the initiative to take Singto to the office for the first time since they were married. At first Singto looked hesitant, but Pha insisted on announcing about their relationship to all employees.

All employees gathered in the lobby when the white Mercedes arrived in front of the door. Pha got out of the car and handed the car key to the security officer, then opened the door for Singto and leading him out carefully.

Singto walked while hugging his big belly, though nervous, but he tried to be calm and look straight, looking into the eyes of everyone who was looking at him in various expressions with a smile.

"I don't think I need to introduce the man beside me to you all again, because I'm sure all of you already familiar with him, but I want to announce that at this time he is my legal partner and one of the owners of the company, so I hope you will treat him the same like you treat me..."

Next Pha brought his hand to touch Singto's belly and added. "Next, I want to introduce a new member of our family, it has been 6 months..."

The faces of all the employees looked surprised, some employees whispered with each other and smiled, a moment later some people started clapping and congratulates them, followed by others.

When finished, Pha introduced a woman who was his new secretary to Singto, handed his belongings to her, then invited Singto to visit the office.

Singto stepped in and felt nostalgic about the place, he stood in front of his desk for a moment and smiled. "I miss my desk...and my job..."

The new secretary learned the story behind Pha and Singto's relationship and unconsciously commented.

"I guess, you must be more happy to have your current position..."

Singto shortly glance at her in suspicious, but then he ignored it and sat in front of his desk, touching the keyboard, searching the draw, looking for his personal belongings that left behind.

"Sorry, but I had removed some of unused stuffs from the table, I hope you don't mind..."

"Of course not, the table is yours..." Singto replied. "You're the new CEO secretary now, I hope you will enjoy your job..."

"Thank you and I'm very happy to get this opportunity, I hope I can do it better than you..."

Singto shortly staring at her sharply and could immediately read the meaning of her words, then replied subtly.

"If your performance is good, maybe I can promote you to other departments..."

The secretary's expression changed instantly and wondered if Singto was serious or was being sarcastic.

"Should I vacate the secretary position, and ask you to help me in the office like before?" Pha interrupted, then invited Singto to sit on the sofa, get him a glass of water.