ENG - Chapter Seventeen - Lose to Win

Singto was lying on Pha's arm while leaning on his chest after their lovemaking activities, while Pha's long fingers were playing with strands of his hair.

Singto's mind flew back to think of Vee's words.

Singto did not tell Pha about Vee who already knew of their relationship, because he did not want to increase the burden on Pha's mind.

While Vee also pretended to be innocent because she did not want his relationship with Pha to crack because of this, and worried that both of them will be openly cheating in front of her eyes.

Besides, she has insurance coverage which is her baby, so she doesn't worry that Pha will leave her, because the guy really wants a child, she will win Pha's heart back using her baby, Vee thought.

Pha lowered his head to look at Singto's face and kissed his forehead, then asked.

"Would you share your first times?"

Singto widened his eyes in surprise at Pha's question.

"I-I don't want to talk about that now..." replied Singto nervously.

Pha didn't ignore Singto's protest and kept asking.

"Don't tell me that your first times was with that jerk..."

Singto could not believe Pha asked him that awkward question now, he sighed for a moment before answered.

"I needed money back then, and he promised to help me..." Singto began his story and brought his finger to stroke Pha's chest. "At first I thought he was just sympathy with me, until one day...he put something in my drink so I can't resist him..."

"Son of bitch..." Pha cursed with emotion as he could guess what happened next.

"So, everything just happened like that, then...I agreed to have a relationship with him..."

"Did you love him?"

"No, I'm worried about losing my job, other than that I feel indebted to him..." .Singto sighed and added. "But I didn't expect, he instead set me up for money..."

"You should teach him a lesson, I can help you ..."

"No need..."

"He deserves it, especially since he's always looking for trouble with you..."

Singto shook his head trying to calm Pha, "He apologized and admitted all his actions back then, and I decided to forget everything and do not want to had anything to do with him anymore, so I left my job at the café...and moved to a new apartment...without his knowledge..."

"Tell me how much you owe him, I will help you pay it off..."

Singto's heart seemed to be flicked, and he remembered of Vee's words, said that Pha is used to buy love with money.

"Do you know what money can't buy in this world?" Singto changes the topic.

"You want to say is...a love?" Pha returned the question as if she could read his mind.

"Do you always buy love with money?"

Singto's question surprised Pha, he smiled for a moment, then grabbed Singto's fingers, played the ring on his finger.

"If I able to buy love using money, then right now I was holding is my wife's hand, instead of yours..."

Singto was surprised by his statement and nodded in understanding.

"I spent a lot of money to please her, but I can't feel her love for me, she always puts me in the umpteenth order of her list..." Pha then brought Singto's finger to his lips and smooch it gently. "Can I know the order of my numbers on your list?"