ENG - Chapter Fourteen - Unfaithful Facts

One week later....

Vee closed Pha's eyes and led him to the dining table to surprise him on their anniversary day. She had prepared a special dinner and a medium-sized cake on the table and celebrated it in simply, and their only guest was Singto.

Vee looked very beautiful that night, she was wearing a long and sexy pink dress, with long curly hair that fall naturally on her shoulder down, making Pha could not resist to admit that he was very lucky to have her.

Singto sat in front of the two lovebirds and was drinking alone, he couldn't take his eyes off Pha who was smiling happily with the person he loves. Meanwhile on the other side, Singto felt his heart was like being stabbed by thousands of needles and he regretted accepting Vee's invitation, even though Pha had warned him, even give him an apartment key and told him to stay there that night, but he refused on the grounds he wanted to learn to accept reality.

After blow out candle and cutting the cake, Pha presented a necklace as an anniversary gift to Vee, and helped her put it on. Then Vee's turn, she handed over a paper bag, which contained a boxer and a mysterious brown envelope.

Pha glanced suspiciously at the boxer and envelope in his hand and asked.

"Are you wanted to seduce me to make love tonight?" he pointed to the boxer in his hand.

"Don't you think about the feelings of the single person here when you ask that?" Vee protested and pointed to Singto.

Pha looked surprised and glanced at Singto, he could read Singto's feelings from the look on his face, then grinned and said.

"What if we invite him to join? Do you mind?" he joked

"W-what do you mean?" Vee patted Pha's hand, her face suddenly turned red when she caught the intention of Pha who proposed a threesome.

Pha chuckled and stopped immediately when noticed Singto's face look shocked mixed with annoyance. Singto can't hide his curiosity when looked at the brown envelope in Pha's hand.

Pha followed Singto's eyes direction and changed the topic.

"So, what is this?"

Vee did not answer, she gestured at the man to open it himself. Pha glanced at her for a moment with a suspicious expression before opening the envelope, he could see happiness and nervous aura radiating on Vee's face.

Pha slowly pulled out a document and an X-Ray photo from inside, and suddenly the time bomb in Singto's chest was activated instantly. Singto could immediately guess the content of the document from the X-Ray photo, and didn't want to believe it.

Pha froze instantly as if hypnotized while reading a document containing IVF report that mentioned the IVF fertilization program was successful, and Vee was pregnant for one week old. He then flipped the document and saw an X-Ray that showed a photo of a bean-size fetus of Vee and touched it softly.

Pha soul seemed to fly out of his body, he did not know should feel happy or surprised. Vee then held his hand and brought it to touch her tummy.

"You don't want to greet our baby and congratulate me?" she asked while smiling broadly.

Pha looked at his hand on Vee's tummy for a moment then raised his face to look into her eyes straight.

"Congratulations to the baby, finally you will become a parent..." Singto said before Pha, he congratulated him with a big smile even though his chest felt sliced.

Pha swallowed hard when he heard Singto's voice, he didn't dare to look at the man's face, he didn't want to see the sadness in Singto's eyes, he knew Sinto must be crying inside there.