ENG - Chapter Eleven - Taking a Break

Pha found it difficult to concentrate on the afternoon meeting, his attention was always on Singto without him knowing, even though everyone's eyes were staring at him, and every time he saw Singto, the scene in the car would appear in his head making him forget to breathe.

Since he was suffering from the sensual disease, masturbation was a normal thing he did, but he didn't expect Singto's technique to make him feel double pleasures, even his wife wasn't that great, he thought.

"I noticed that some people seemed to be sleepy, I think maybe a cup of coffee will solve the current situation, am I right?" He then ordered Singto to make coffee.

Hearing that all present immediately fixed their sitting position and straightened their bodies, then looked right and left to guess who was meant by Pha.

Meanwhile, Singto was daydreaming because of sleepy and didn't respond, he faintly listened to Pha's voice and almost fell asleep, even thinking that he was dreaming.

"Singto!!!" Pha called again, "I told you to make coffee!"

Singto jumped in surprise and widened his eyes at once.

"Coffee? Are you sure?"

"Do I have to say it twice?"

"Usually you don't drink coffee?"

"I want to drink coffee today, can't I?"

"But you don't like the aroma of coffee, are you sure you want to drink it?"

"I think I'm getting used to the scent..." Pha said, then raising the volume of his voice. "Can you stop asking and just do as you was told?!"

Singto shut his mouth immediately and nodded in understanding, then immediately left the meeting room with thousands of questions in his head, and wondered what was wrong with Pha today.

He returned thirty minutes later....

Pha's attention was immediately drawn to him and protested. "Why took you so long? Did you fall asleep while making coffee?"

"Huh?!" exclaimed Singto confused then glanced at his watch, "There is no hot water in the pantry, so I boil it first..."

"Alright, serve it and return to your seat!"

Singto took a deep breath and immediately served the coffee for everyone including Pha and himself, then watched carefully what Pha's doing.

Pha stared at the coffee in front of him hesitantly, then stirred it for a few times, lifted the glass and took a sip. Singto could see that he had difficulty drinking it from the expression on his face.

Pha took a deep breath and held it for a moment, then sipped again, it didn't taste so bad, he thought. Singto also held his breath while watching Pha drink coffee and wondered why the man suddenly did something he did not like, what did he think of.

After the meeting ended, Singto returned to his desk, took off his suit, rested by putting his head on the table while playing his phone, not long after he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Pha had just returned to his room after talking with the directors of several departments. His foot stopped in front of Singto's desk, as if someone was holding it. He watched the sleeping man for a moment and wonder if he had not slept enough last night, since morning Singto continued to yawn and look tired.

Pha walked behind Singto found his phone was not locked, Pha was curious and decided to explore it.

Pha found dozens of incoming calls that were not answered from Luke, several unread messages from the same person, but the first thing he did was look for Singto's chat history with his wife.