Chaeryeong | First Kiss

A/N: This wasn't requested but I just had this in my head for a while so I wanted to write this. Hope you enjoy! Feel free to request any time and I'll be glad to respond.

Lee Chaeryeong - First Kiss

—————————————————————————

An 18 year old Y/N who never had his first kiss is sitting down on a flat rock along the beach with his sister Yuna, contemplating about life at the moment. You don't know why you don't have your first kiss yet despite the fact you are handsome and popular. Maybe it's because you are scared of falling too deep for a person and the fact that there is a chance in the end they'll backstab you.

You slouched down on the rock, feeling ashamed that your 16 year old sister Yuna even beat you to it.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Yuna asked as you sulked. She had talked to you about her first kiss yesterday before coming here. You were surprised at the fact she beat you for your first kisses. It felt like a nightmare. But the supportive brother you are, you decided to support your little sister anyways even though you were jealous.

"Nothing Yuna. I just wish I'd get my first kiss soon. I'm getting jealous of you haha." You respond, fiddling with your shirt. There's not much people around on the shorelines of the beach today which was good. You needed some "lonely" time even though Yuna is with you.

To be honest, Yuna actually felt bad. She wanted to provide a solution that could make you happier in terms of relationships. While you were still sulking on the rock, minding your own business, Yuna went off farther, looking for someone.

"Chaeryeong eonnie and Lia eonnie!" She happily yelled as she jumped on them and practically splashed water on their faces. But they didn't care. Yuna's still a baby.

"Hey Yuna! What are you doing here?" Lia asks as she checks her now wet shorts. Lia and Chaeryeong were strolling around the water with their foot in, just talking about life.

"Well I came with my brother. Y'know, he never had his first kiss and he's upset about it. Mind if one of you help him out?" Yuna wiggled her eyebrows at the two cringing faces.

"Yuna, can't you just hug him and say that he'll find true love soon?" Lia suggested but Yuna wouldn't cooperate and ordered one of them to take her brother's first kiss.

"Come on eonnies plllleeeaaasseee?" Yuna pleaded with her puppy eyes so that they wouldn't resist. Yuna was trailing by Chaeryeong since she and Lia were walking again.

Eventually, one of the girls gave in after an amount of pleading from your sister.

"Fine. I'll do it." Chaeryeong grunted as she stopped in her tracks, making Lia surprised with her mouth wide agape.

But Lia's lips slowly turned into a smirk. "Go get him Chaeryeong-ah! You might even fall in love~" Lia cooed as she pushes Chaeryeong towards the rock you were sitting on.

"Lia eonnie stop it. I won't do it unless you stop." Chae threatened, a little embarrassed. The truth is, Chaeryeong acted like she didn't want to kiss you at first. She's been having a small little crush on you for a little while. Chae wanted to kiss you the moment Yuna spilled but she was trying to get over her feelings since she knows you'll never notice her. Lia is the only one who knows about her feelings towards you.

"Yay! My brother's going to have his first kiss! Thanks Chaeryeong eonnie! Let's go! Wait Lia eonnie I still need you." Yuna took her eonnie's wrists as she practically made them fly since she's going at the speed of light.

"Lia eonnie make Chaeryeong stay still I'm going to go get my brother." Yuna had a cheeky smile plastered on her face as she went up next to you while Chaeryeong prays.

"Hi Y/N! Come I have to show you something!" Yuna forced you up from the rock and got behind you to cover your eyes.

"Shin Yuna. Take your hands out of my face." You demanded, feelings confused about all this.

Yuna motioned Lia and Chaeryeong to come closer. She was still covering your eyes as Chaeryeong leaned in, puckering her lips for a quick peck. Lia tried her best not to laugh.

You suddenly felt a pair of soft lips on yours. It felt amazing, electrifying since this is your first. But then again, it was only a short peck. You were shocked but you didn't let it show and you just stood there, frozen and confused.

Yuna finally removed her hands to let you see a beautiful girl with long brown hair, blushing madly. She looks so cute! You smiled at her which also made her beam.

"Lee Chaeryeong, your local neighborhood first kiss." She said smiling. You already knew who this girl was and Lia as well but you just never talked to them. You always thought Chae was cute but never had the courage to talk to her. You've spoken to Lia a couple of times but that was only when Lia asked for homework pages.

"Shin Y/N, your local boyfriend. Call me." I said with a wink and gave her my phone number.

Oh Yuna, Yuna Yuna Yuna. Thank you for this gift. I think I just fell for someone. I'm not too bad at this at all (;