Ryujin | Picture

A/N: I thought this would suit Ryujin best so here's a random one shot I thought about. Enjoy this crap <3

Shin Ryujin - Picture

———————————————————————

Your POV
There was one thing I would absolutely hate to reveal to anyone else in the world. Except for my family since they already know about it. It is my embarrassing child hood picture. My siblings, Junsu and Lia, always brought it up at any chance they get.

Lia's best friend is the school's cool baddie, Shin Ryujin. Not going to lie, I have a minor crush on my sister's best friend. She would sometimes come over to my house as I shy away from her, flustered at her cool image. But I mean, she'll never notice me other than her best friend's gross brother.

I've actually told Junsu, my older brother, about my small crush. Being the stupid Y/N I am, I knew he would tell Lia about my crush and I don't know why I trusted him.

Luckily, Lia is very supportive. She encourages me and calls me handsome from point to point when I feel down. She's a caring older sister. I'm the youngest from the Choi family and they treat me like I'm a baby.

I also have a best friend of my own and she's a girl as well, Lee Chaeryeong. We would always go and spy on Ryujin and Lia while we have the chance but sometimes, my older brother catches us.

"Chae, Y/N, what the hell are you doing?" He would say. But we would just flee from there, scared that he'll tell Lia that we were spying on them around the school campus.

Now, Lia and Ryujin are in her room in our house, cracking jokes and "studying." I am always known as that smart, weak kid. I would get straight A's in my report card without surprising anyone. While Ryujin..let's just say she's a baddie like that.

-/-

It is the next day in class, boring as ever. I found school boring but I somehow just excel at every subject. Even physical education. I secretly work out to become fit and impress girls since I never had a real relationship before.

It is the last class of the day, math, which is my favorite subject. I was packing up my belongings, ready to go home and rest...until my teacher told me to meet him at his desk before I left.

And so I did. I quickly go to my locker and take all the things I need. I head inside my teacher's classroom to find the one and only Shin Ryujin by his desk. My cheeks flushed red at the sight..she just looks so cool while I'm over here, looking like a total wimp.

"Ah! Choi Y/N, come here." My teacher gestured me to stand beside Ryujin. It's getting hot in here..

"Good afternoon Mr. Kang. What do you need?" I reply as natural as I could, knowing that my crush is literally standing right beside me!

"Well good afternoon to you too Y/N. So the case is, Miss Shin Ryujin's grades are dropping abruptly. Why not you tutor her for the time being? Is that okay with you..?" He asks.

He's asking me if I can tutor Ryujin? Hm..she might find me annoying. But I'll take my chances.

"Uh sure if it's okay with her.." I scratch my nape, feelings embarrassed. Mr. Kang nods and wanted us to shake hands.

"Hi Ryujin I'm-"

"Choi Y/N. I know. Now let's just go and do this shit." She cuts me off and walked outside the classroom with a face that says I-clearly-don't-want-to-do-this.

I bow to my teacher before leaving with Ryujin to my house. It was a very awkward walk home but she didn't seem to care. A group of 2 guys approached us and basically laughed Ryujin for hanging out with a loser like me.

"Ryujin? The school's baddie hanging out with a wimp like Y/N? Pffttt, you can do better Ryuj." They laughed until Ryujin smacked both of their heads together.

"Tsk, he even looks better than both of you pie-eating ass clowns who has snot coming out of your nose. Leave him alone you punks." She finished them off with a kick to the crotch. Ouch..

It was another awkward silence until I broke it.
"H-Hey..Ryujin, th-thanks for standing up for me back there. I really appreciate it." I smiled at her. Ryujin scoffed and made it seem like she was about to punch me.

"If you don't stop stuttering I'll beat you up like them." She cooly says and walked ahead. Woah..

We reached home as I open the door for her. Ryujin just slid past me and walked upstairs without saying a thank you. Rude..

I led Ryujin to my room for tutoring after I set my stuff down. I turned on my laptop and took out the homework assignments due in a couple of days so that Ryujin and I could finish it before hand.

"Ryujin come here and sit dow-"

"What's this? Is this you Y/N? HAHAHAHAH YOU LOOK SO FUNNY HERE BAHAHAH! I should show the whole school about this!" Ryujin booms as I panicked. She saw it. My childhood picture I was so embarrassed of. Why was it there out of all places!?

"Ryujin! No! Stop!" Ryujin was taking pictures of it while I was still trying to get the photo out of her hands. I succeeded a few seconds later but she got a load of photos in her camera roll. I'm screwed.

"Please Ryujin don't show anyone that! Please! I'll do anything you want me to." I dropped to my knees in front of her, pleading.

"Anything..?" She asks.

"Anything!" I confirmed.

Ryujin made me stand up as my pupils shake from anxiety. She placed her phone on my desk and pushed me on the bed to the point where I'm leaning back with my elbows supporting my body. Shit..it feels hot in here..

Ryujin cornered me, making a fade of crimson red on my face. She smirked down at me and loosened my tie before leaning in making our faces a few inches apart. I held my breath, not prepared for what's about to come. Again, Ryujin leaned in more, our nose touching. I shut my eyes closed, scared.

"You're so cute you know? Lia told me about your feelings. I like you too. Now strip or else I'll do it." She said before giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

What have I just gotten myself into..but I'm not complaining. (;