Ryujin | Brother

A/N: guys I have made the cover book for Yuna's ff. It is called View Point and this is the cover.

Anyways back to the one shot

Anyways back to the one shot. I hope you enjoy! Also peep peep, Jeon Heejin is officially Y/N's sister. Spoiler alert, Jeon Heejin will be Jiseok's sister in Yuna's ff. I don't know her that well same as loona but I'll just go with what I know.

Shin Ryujin - Brother

—————————————————————————

"Heejin-ah! What time do we go to your house again?" Ryujin asked your sister as dismissal proceeds. Jeon Heejin is your sister, the popular, cute, pretty girl every boy in the campus likes. But Jeon Y/N, you are the popular, handsome jock that every girl in the campus likes. The Jeon siblings are unstoppable when together. You and Heejin are really close and nothing can tear you apart.

"Uhh Ryujin sleepover starts at 9 since it's a Friday. See you later!" Heejin ran to you as she informs Ryujin and the rest of the girls, Yeji, Lia, Chaeryeong, and Yuna. "Hey bro. The girls are going to be over tonight and tomorrow so uh, keep being in your room."

"Why? I can't touch them or anything?" You tease. Heejin hates it when you tease her by making jokes like that. She finds you weird to be in such a position with her friends.

"No. Now drive I still need to clean up the place." Heejin commanded as you start the engine, ready to go back home with a bunch of screaming little girls all over the place. You won't lie, one of them you find interesting but let's just say you don't exactly have the best relationship with her. You are extremely close to Yuna since you are both crackheads.

You got home with your sister safely. Since it is Friday, you just decided to chill and play games but took a shower before that. You like being extra clean. You also tidied up your room before playing.

Time passed by so fast you heard the girl's high pitched voices greeting each other. You really didn't mind until you heard someone.

"Hi Heejin unnie!" That was Yuna. You darted up from your chair and went outside your room.

"Yuna-yah!!!" You practically jumped into her until she was carrying you.

"Y/N get off of her!" Heejin scolded. You refused to do so and still hugged Yuna like a baby. You love Yuna. Not in that way but you just love her. Absolute crack heads when together until someone ruins your happy go jolly mood.

"Ew." And that is Shin Ryujin. Although you found her cool and chic, you didn't really have an all that relationship with her compared to the other girls. You scoffed and went back to your room.