Yeji | Dogs

a/n: this book may not be updated a lot once my heejin ff will release soon so uh, stay tuned? But yes i will still update but not as often. I'll try to update every 3-5 days. ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZUYU <3333

Hwang Yeji - Dogs

--------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

My dog, Hyunki, started to bark, ready for his daily walk. Everyday after dinner, I would take out my dog for a walk around the town. It was a small town and I knew everybody there so they would always pet Hyunki. He's a friendly one luckily.

I took a corner and stopped by a local cafe I always go to during my walks with Hyunki. On the register is Kang Hyewon, a fellow friend from high school. We're still good friends but sometimes, she can be a little weird. 

''Oh! Y/N you are..'' She paused before checking her phone for the time. ''You are two minutes early. Same order?'' 

''Yup, you know it Hye. Also I heard there's a new girl in town?'' Hyewon and I would always have small talks and gossips while I wait for my drink so I had to bring this up. We always welcome our new member warmly and I would want to tbe the one who tours her around since I haven't yet. 

''Mhm there is a new girl. I'm sure her name is Hwang Yeji. I heard she has two really cute dogs! You two would most likely look cute together,'' She smirked up at me before raising her head when the door rang, indicating a new customer entered which is Shin Ryujin, another close friend of mine. 

''Guys! Y/N! Hyewon! I just saw the new girl in town jogging with her dogs! She's so pretty! Also hello Hyunki,'' The blue haired girl started to approach the counter and squeal. 

''Did you take a photo?" Hyewon butted in just like every single time, asking for a photo. Sometimes, I don't even know if she's really straight or is she gay. 

''Yeah Ryu, got a pic?'' I asked as well but Ryujin only shook her head before leaving. So she busted in here to tell us about the new girl and not order anything? Typical Shin Ryujin.

I got my drink not too long later and bid goodbye to Hyewon before I realized that Hyunki wasn't by my side. And then I realized..the cafe door is slightly opened. Crap, I just lost my dog. 

Panicked, I rushed out of the cafe, yelling my dog's name and asking everyone I see if they've encountered him by any chance. I thought for quite a while before forgetting the fact that Hyunki loves being at the park so I checked there first..