Chaeryeong | Paris Girl

a/n: i ship chaeryeong and the eiffel tower <3

Lee Chaeryeong - Paris Girl

----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Recently, a new shop opened up at my town. It is a cafe and the first time I went there, I loved everything. The pastries tasted well, the coffee is perfect, the designs, the store! It is perfect! Even the workers are nice..especially this one girl I've got my eye on. She is secretive, timid. She isn't very lively when I talk to her. But I can say I am attracted to her. 

''Hi miss. When will you ever tell me your name?'' I sat on the stool where the blooming girl is cleaning a table. She looks so pretty with her hair in a low pony tail with a calm expression, just casually cleaning. 

''Ugh, you always ask this Y/N. If you're here by 4 pm sharp tomorrow, maybe I can tell you my beautiful name and go on a date,'' The pale girl looked at me before going back to the counter. She knew my name of course, I'm a regular customer. I tried flirting with her before but she never give in.

''Alright miss mysterious. I'll see you tomorrow at 4 pm!'' I threw a wink before I exited the cafe, excited for tomorrow. I've asked for her number for multiple days but she says her number is private. I'll still try despite the many rejections I had. I just feel a connection when we locked eyes that one night when I was stressed about work. She made me feel complete although I don't know her.

+++

From pure excitement, I waited inside my car with a single rose first since I don't want to go overboard. It might scare her. Scanning my phone lock screen every few seconds, I couldn't wait for the time to show 4:00 PM. I couldn't contain my excitement. 

As soon as it hit 4, I was about to dash inside to greet the girl but I saw her walk out with a cute outfit and hair getting blown by the wind softly. I beamed, now getting very curious of this mysterious, timid, secretive girl. I approached her and handed the rose. 

''Hello, my name is Y/N as you already know,'' I just looked at her expectantly, also extending my arm for a handshake as if it is our first time meeting. 

''Hi Y/N. My name is Lee Chaeryeong,'' Finally, Chaeryeong grinned and reached for my hand. Chaeryeong is a cute name..I mean, she is already cute and her name just makes her much cuter. Lee Chaeryeong. 

''Ah, Chaeryeong, finally. Can I have your number?'' I dug through the pockets of my pants and fished for my phone, giving it to the peach fuzz. She gladly took it and input her number before I led her to my car, going out for a quick date.