yuna as your child ft wifey lia

"Yuna-yah!" You called out to your child. "I'm home! Lia where are you?" You as well called your wife. You just got home from a tiring day of work and looked forward to seeing your family but they weren't there. You started to worry as you search for them.

"Yuna? Lia? Where are you..?" You finally went into your shared bedroom with Lia and looked around. No Yuna and Lia found.

"I'm here dadae!" You hear a cute voice followed by a familiar giggle come out of your bathroom. You smiled tenderly at them. You picked up Yuna and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a kiss on the lips for Lia. "EwwW momae and dadae kissing.." Yuna grimaced and acted like she was going to throw up.

Your POV
"Hehe hi Y/N how was work?" Lia asks as I set down Yuna. I just replied with a short kiss and flopped on the bed, still in my work clothes. Lia followed and smoothly caress my cheek. "What's wrong Y/N?"

"Lia..baby I'm tired. I always come home from work tired but I always look forward to see you and Yuna. My sunshines~" I pinched her cheek. Lia pouted as the door busted open revealing a playful Yuna with a toy phone in her hand.

"Hi Yuna! Come here.." I open my arms wide as I sit up to take my child in my arms. Yuna giggled and started jumping on my stomach. "OOF!" I exclaimed. That hurt..

"Yuna! Don't play like that..you hurt daddy." Lia scolded and took her in her arms. Yuna didn't care since she's the savage she is and continued playing with her toy phone. "Hey haha are you alright?" Lia asked. I nodded and went in the closet to change into more comfortable clothes.

I went back in the room to find my wife and my daughter not there so I went in the kitchen only to be greeted by the delicious smell of Lia's cooking. I see Yuna playing with her dolls in the living room which I found adorable. I first went to my wife and gave her a back hug.

"I miss you and Yuna a lot Lia.." I kissed her neck which sent shivers down her spine. Lia turned to me and kissed my lips.

"I miss you too. But not now go to Yuna I'm cooking."

"But-"

"Ehem no buts! Bye I love you." Lia pushed me off of her and pointed to the Yuna controlling her dolls. I stole a very quick kiss which made her upset. I laughed and joined in on my daughter's play set.

"Hi Yuna what are you playing?" Now Yuna is 6. It's kind of like she knows nothing but she knows a lot of things..especially what she's doing now. "Yuna why are you making the girl punch a guy?"

"THE NAMES ARE BARBIE AND KEN DAD!" Yuna pointed the beaten up "Ken" at me with a furious and weird face. Lia laughed from the kitchen as Yuna starts a sword fight with me as the dolls are swords. Poor Ken and Barbie..

We played for a few minutes before Lia called us for dinner. Of course, I take my normal spot next to Lia but Yuna decided she doesn't want to be lonely and make Lia lonely instead. "No daddy! You aren't sitting with mommy today sowwy mommy." Yuna apologized but her face didn't seem so apologetic.

"Hehe it's okay honey. Eat up!" Lia served Yuna her delicious cooking as I drool from the smell. "Y/N close your mouth. You're going to drool on Yuna's food."

I quickly shut my mouth and started to eat. "Mm! Lia this is so good honey! Wow..Yuna try mommy's cooking! It's so good! Open your mouth since here comes the airplane!" I scoop some of Yuna's food to a small spoon and toyed it like an airplane until it was in Yuna's mouth.

Lia and I expectantly waited for her reaction. She gave a thumbs up which made us happy. I ruffled Yuna's hair, making her suddenly angry. "BAD DAD YOU RUINED MY HAIR! I WAS GOING TO GO ON A DATE WITH RYUJIN LATER!"

I looked at Lia weirdly. Who the hell is Ryujin? "Um..Yuna? Who is Ryujin?" I ask while holding onto Lia's hand.

"MY BOYFWIEND." She confidently replies. Since when did this girl have a boyfriend? WHO IS RYUJIN!? And why is he dating my daughter who is 6 years old!?

"Yuna honey..you're a little too young to have a boyfriend. Can we meet him?" Lia said as Yuna was trying to fix her "perfect" hair.

"No! Wait omg mom he's calling! Hello?" Yuna ran away as she spoke to her toy phone. I just sat there, frozen from what just happened.

"Lia I think we've raised a demon."

I earned a lot of punches from my wife after that. "Don't say that Y/N! Ugh you're so annoying!" I then pulled her into a warm hug and kissed her forehead.

"I still love Yuna even though she is chaotic. I love my child."

A/N: Ryujin oppa coming your way!