Yeji | Your Thought

A/N: I've been running out of ideas lately so request if you'd lik. I love it when you guys request :D

Hwang Yeji - Your Thought

————————————————————————

Yeji's POV
It's nearly the end of the school year and I still haven't confessed to my crush. We talk a lot but I just don't have the feeling that he's interested in me and I'm beyond terrified of rejection. I don't know if he sees me the way I see him. Besides..I think he has a girl in mind which is Lia.

"Hey hey hey Yeji! I do what I wanna!" Y/N ruffles my hair as he teased me with that line. Y/N's sisters, Ryujin and Yuna, also approach me. "How's my little sister doing? Probably better than these two." He pointed at Ryujin and Yuna.

"Y/N I'm going to find a better brother than you. You're adopted." Yuna fried back. I laughed which made Y/N glare. When talking to Y/N I refer to him as my big brother. Ryujin and Yuna are always teased by him but I mean, I'm glad I'm the only child.

"Ryujin you're with me. Bye Yuna." Y/N jokingly ran away with me and Ryujin, leaving Yuna with many complaints as she pouted.

"Y/N you're going to make her cry. You know how sensitive Yuna is." I warned him but he didn't listen and just chuckled with Ryujin. Siblings these days.

We then heard a loud cry. Y/N and Ryujin froze, already know where it's coming from. "Shit..Yuna." They both muttered and sprinted back towards their sister. I can't help but laugh at the situation they caused. I followed them and helped comfort Yuna.

"Yuna-yah, stop crying it was a joke. You know Ryujin and I would never leave you right? We're the best siblings in the world! Ryujin's going to treat you ice cream after school so cheer up!" Y/N babies Yuna a lot but it didn't bother her at all since she likes being babied.

"Y/N! You were the one who made her cry! You treat her!" Ryujin hits her brother which earned another tear from Yuna. They panicked and offered everything they can until she stopped crying.

"You two are the worst siblings ever. Come on Yeji eonnie let's leave these losers." Yuna sprinted while grabbing my wrists to class. Whoops!

"Yuna do you ever get tired of those two?" I asked but I already knew the answer. Every day and night, the Shin's household is always filled with pranks.

"Yes I hate them very much so let's go to class. They're about to be late hehe." Yuna let go of my wrist and room her seat. I took my seat as well which is next to Hyunjun. Y/N calls him my crush.

The teacher walked in which made the talking stop. We then hear the door trying to be unlocked as two students rush in and immediately bow. "We are so sorry for being late!" It was Ryujin and Y/N.

"Now why are they late..?" Hyunjun whispered into my ear but I just held my laughter.

"Shin Y/N, Shin Ryujin..you know the consequences. Detention." Our teacher sighed but Yuna bursted our laughing right after. "You too Shin Yuna. Detention. Gosh why are the Shins like this.." She murmured the last part.

Once the siblings were gone, she continued the lesson.

Your POV
"Yah! Yuna! Why did you do that..Ryujin and I totally forgot our books from our lockers." I sighed she is exactly the reason why my sister and I are late to class. ''Yuna it was a joke. Don't take my words so seriously okay? You're such an awesome sister and I'd never trade you for the world. Same with Ryujin. I love you guys.''