Yuna | Runaway

A/N: i need advice guys..should you just do it if you parents want you to do a sport you aren't passionate about or tell them your feelings and do what you love?

WARNING: There are scenes that could be sensitive to some readers such as abuse and sui*ide.

Shin Yuna - Runaway

-----------------------------------------------

Your POV

''Jeon Y/N! Where have you been all day?! You were with that Yuna girlfriend of yours haven't you? Come here now!'' My dad pulled my ear before I earned a hard beating. Sigh, this has been my lifestyle ever since I was 6 when my mom left us. My dad is an alcoholic and a drug dealer since my mom was our only source of income. I never liked staying in this household. Never. My dad always opposed about me having a girlfriend but I love Yuna too much to leave her for my abusing father.

I met Yuna in high school, where we discovered we were very much alike and that both her parents are abusive. Luckily, we are still stable and seeing each other. Our senior year of high school was one of the roughest years ever with our parents nagging bout every little thing. My dad didn't find out about Yuna until graduation when he said he wouldn't come but came late and saw me giving my girlfriend an affectionate kiss.

When I met Yuna, she was standing on the bridge as if she's ready to fall.

FLASHBACK

Every night, normally midnight, I always take a short walk from my house to the bridge since the place isn't normally packed. There's always never a lot of people there and I like the silence. One day, I saw a girl, a rather tall girl, standing on the ledge of the bridge as if she's about to jump off. I panicked. This is the spot where most people go to commit suicide and I don't want that for her. I took a closer look and saw she is also exquisite, radiant, and looks very young. She can't end her life..I have to stop her.

''Miss?! Miss what are you doing? Please back away from the ledge miss. It's dangerous.'' I say calmly while taking baby steps towards the girl. She turned around, startled seeing me there. Now I clearly got to see her face. Her beauty, it's different. She's crying yet she still looks alluring. The girl wiped her tears and backed off, covering her mouth. I comforted her as best as I could.

''Hey? What's wrong? You shouldn't do that. Are you alright? What is your name? I'm Y/N. Jeon Y/N.'' I helped her stand up with a smile. I saw her wrist was filled with red marks. Cuts..? I wonder what is happening with her..

''I-I'm Y-Yuna..Shin Yuna.'' Yuna almost tripped but I was there to catch her so she didn't fall. She muttered a small thank you afterwards.

''Is everything alright? I can walk you home.'' I offered. Yuna looked at me with unsure eyes. It looks like she is about to tear up so I hugged her. ''Hey..shh, it's okay. Everything will be alright. I'm here for you. I will help you.''

She was hesitant at hugging me back but she did and let everything out despite just meeting me. I'm glad she trusts me. ''I just want to die already! I can't handle the abuse my step parents give me! I don't know what I did wrong to deserve anything. They beat me everyday and I get bullied at school. They make me do stuff I don't like or else they will punish me. They never acknowledge me and I have to work part time in order to keep myself living since they don't feed me. I just don't get it Y/N!''

So she's like me. We go through the same thing everyday. I have to help her. ''Yuna..don't worry. I'm always here to support you. What school do you go to?''