Ryujin | Annoyed

A/N: so apparently if there is a sibling in this story Heejin would be the sister and Jungkook would be the older brother here I guess? Y/N's surname will always be Jeon in this because why not. Tell me if you guys want me to switch it up and I will :) also stan loona. Also PLEASE REQUEST BECAUSE I LIKE WRITING YOUR IDEAS :D

Shin Ryujin - Annoyed

————————————————————————

Ryujin's POV
"Hey Ryujin!" My best friend, Heejin, sat in front of me in the cafeteria. It is currently our lunch break and I am extremely hungry. I don't know what I would do without my food. I love food.

"Oh hey Heekkie! Omg please pay me one more cupcake PLEASE I am so hungry!" I begged her with my puppy eyes. Heejin looked at me weirdly and arched her brows.

"Hey bunny! Hey babe." Y/N, Heejin's brother, ruffled my hair as he sat down next to his sister. Y/N always calls me babe or baby even though we aren't dating and I'm starting to be annoyed with it.

"Stop calling me that." I sternly say, making sure he catches my glare. He just chuckled and put an arm around his sister. Heejin looked at him weirdly and shook it off.

"Okay I'll be right back I'll go get your cupcake." She was about to get up but I stopped her.

"It's fine Heejin. I lost my appetite. Eat well!" I gave them a fake smile since Y/N was the reason why I lost my appetite. He is so annoying! Ugh! Sometimes I just want to shove him in a locker and make him suffer. But of course, he has the same genes as Heejin so of course he'd be good looking. He's the school's prince messing with me, a nobody.

I heard him tell Heejin he'll chase after me so I sped up my pace, not wanting him to get to me. I can't be more annoyed than I already am or else I could possibly kill someone. I stomped my foot on the tiles and groaned.

"Yah! Shin Ryujin come back here! I already miss you babe!" Y/N slyly wraps his arm around my waist, hugging me from the back. I felt butterflies explode in my stomach as I blush madly. "Aww..is my baby Ryujin blushing?" Y/N teased as he poked my cheek.

"Hey! Don't touch me! Get off of me Jeon." I pushed him away but he just smiled and rubbed his nape. He thinks he's so attractive wow. But he is..

Miyeon, the popular girl asides Heejin, flirtatiously linked arms with him and dragged Y/N to an empty room. Y/N looked at me before leaving and winked, also showing his famous dimples. Miyeon noticed and tugged him closer to peck his cheek. Y/N looked disgusted for a moment but kept going. Where are they going? To fuck? I don't even like him so she doesn't need to be all that clingy.

I went to class early and eventually met up with Heejin again. She invited me to her party she'll be having tonight with her hosting at her house. Heejin's my best friend so duh, I agreed I would come.

After school finished for the day, I dashed out to the lot, ready to walk home and pick an outfit. Until someone interrupts my plans.

"Hey! Shin Ryujin! Babe~" Y/N came running to again as I prepare all my stuff. I shot him an annoyed look. I know he got the message but chose to ignore it. "I should take you home today. It's dangerous for a beautiful lady like you to be walking alone. Also are you going to the party Heejin invited?"

"First, I'm not a child. Second, yes I am going to her party. Now leave me alone." I started walking but he was just walking with me.