Ryujin | One of a Kind

A/N: I'd honestly be so thankful if a guy did this to me (: and if you don't know at all, hehe, I'm a girl writing in a guy's POV lmao. I hope no one goes through this stage in life because it is really harmful. Seek help if this ever happens to you please.

Shin Ryujin - One of a Kind

————————————————————————

Your POV
"Hey Ryujin..? Are you alright?" Ryujin is one of my closest female friends but lately she's been acting a little weird which is making me worried. I've been seeing bruises and marks on her skin and I'm assuming it's from her boyfriend. I'll kill that little bitch..

"Huh? Oh y-yeah I'm fine. N-No worries Y/N.." Ryujin hid her left arm behind her back. She's acting so suspicious.

"Ryujin? What's on your arm?"

"It's nothing Y/N.."

"Shin Ryujin what's on your arm!?" I forcefully grabbed her wrist and found cuts and bruises. Oh my gosh. "SHIN RYUJIN MIND EXPLAINING?" I pointed to her wrist with a furious expression.

"I'll tell you at the party..but please don't tell anyone about this. I'll meet you there. Bye.." Ryujin took her wrist from me and fled. I sighed. This girl is going to be the death of me.

><><><><><><

The party had already started an hour ago and still no signs of Ryujin. I mean, I already did see her at the staircase going up the second floor so I let her be because I thought she'd need her own time but it's already been an hour since I last saw her.

30 minutes later, I was talking with my buddies and started to get really worried about Ryujin. I haven't seen her boyfriend Taeyoung either. I'm starting to think that that they're together.

"Yeji hold on. I'll be right back." I left right before Yeji tried to speak. I just suddenly saw Ryujin so I ran to her. "Ryujin! Wait— are you alright?" Ryujin's shirt was undone and her hair messy with her shorts unbuttoned.

"Anything it takes to make him stay.." Ryujin fixed her shorts and shirt. What the hell did her hell of a monster boyfriend do to her..

"Ryujin! What the hell!? Where is he let me talk to him!" I ran past her and opened all the doors upstairs until I found Ryujin's boyfriend buckling his belt and laughing sinisterly.

"You! What the hell did you do huh!? What else do you want to do to hurt Ryujin!? You already cheated on her twice! What more do you want?! Please just fucking stop! You're hurting her! Please.." I gripped his collar and slammed him to the wall, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

"What are you talking about? I just fucked her that's all. No worries. I didn't choke her or anything." He winked which made me furious. I looked at Ryujin and he said he didn't choke her..but I clearly saw how red Ryujin's neck is.

"You fucking bastard!" I threw a hard punch on his jaw which made him fall. How could he!? To Ryujin!?

Ryujin didn't stop me but I did. I didn't want to possibly kill him. "Ryujin. Break up with him now. You aren't seeing him ever again." I said before I left the room. I honestly don't care anymore but no one hurts Ryujin.

"Y-Y/N! Wait!" I felt a warm hug and wet tears on my back as Ryujin ran after me outside. "I'm sorry I let him get to me. I won't talk to him ever again. I realized it late and I won't make the same mistake. You're really One of a Kind for helping me.."

"It's okay Ryujin. Just be more careful. I'll always be here for you." I kissed her forehead before going in my car and driving home. I really just hope she won't be in a toxic relationship next time...or she could be mine?