Yeji | Games

A/N: hi guys <3

Hwang Yeji - Games

---------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

''Y/N! The games will start in a few minutes aren't you nervous? It's not hard anyways but I know you want your class to be in the top 3.'' My sister, Lia, tossed me a water bottle while saying. She won't be participating since her ankle was screwed a few days ago and couldn't run.

''I'm not very worried sis. Yeji switched to my class along with Ryujin. Yuna and Chaeryeong are the only good females in my class and added with the duo, we're most likely going to top.'' I reasoned. It's true. My class isn't the best since our representatives aren't exactly top notched. Yeji and Ryujin were switched from another class for some reason but hey, I'm not complaining about getting the best athletes.

''Yeji? Hwang Yeji? The one you have a crush on?" Lia loudly exclaimed. I sent her a death glare and walked over to Yuna who was chugging a whole water bottle. ''Good Luck Y/N!'' Lia waved to me before sitting down to watch the games start.

''Yuna-yah, where's the others- I mean- the best athletes. Were supposed to gather before the games right? It's the tradition of field day.'' Yuna was sitting alone and normally Chaeryeong is with her but she's no where to be seen.

''Oh they're getting extra water. They'll be back in a few-''

''Hi Y/N!'' Yeji happily placed down the bottles of water before smiling. Wow..she looks great. She is in her sports attire with her iconic tied-up ponytail. It's one of my favorite looks on her. Yeji just looks fantastic in every outfit. I guess I was too busy admiring her and zoning out when she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

''Huh? Oh- what was that Yeji?''

''I said we're about to gather for the best recorded athletes in the class. Let's go!'' Yeji firmly took a hold of my wrist before sprinting towards Yuna, Chaeryeong, and Ryujin. At the corner of my eye, I saw Lia smirking and holding a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and gathered with the group.

''Oh? Yeji is holding Y/N's hand? Oh~ Is Y/N and Yeji dating?'' My best friend, Kyuhan, started to tease. Yeji's face flushed bright red and let go. I just kept a straight face to prevent getting suspicion. Yes I like her, but sometimes the guys go over board with it.

''Kyuhan, she held my wrist. Not my hand idiot.'' I lightly punched his arm before we did our chant as the games began. I'm not the expressive type of person so people don't really know how I feel except the ones close to me.

''Um? Who in the world put Shin Yuna in the 3 legged race?! You guys know how Yuna hates it.'' I call out and point to the sheet of paper. Yuna is supposed to be running with Me, Kyuhan, and Yeji but it showed that Lia was supposed to be running. I guess they forgot to modify the sheet. Also, Yuna is not very well working with someone too close to her or else she might rip Yeji's head off if they mess up since they're partners.

''WAIT I'M IN THE 3 LEGGED RACE? NO NO NO NO.'' Yuna crossed her arms, upset that she had to do it. I felt really bad since Yuna's like my little sister. It's hard keeping her under control. Lia tapped her shoulder and whispered something into her ear, making Yuna look at me and smirk.

''Y/N how about you do the 3 legged race for me? Pwetty pwease..?'' Ah, those puppy eyes of hers. But I mean..I'll be doing it with Yeji, so I nodded. ''YAY!'' Yuna had that victory smile on her face as she trots along the grass with our class. As long as she's happy.