Lia | My ex

A/N: FYI, if ur ever dating Lia, you're a clown if you break up with her. Rot you uncultured swine. Lia is amazing <3 also peep I kinda hate my Yuna ff cover and the title so I might switch it up a bit. It's still in the process but I don't think I will release it soon since I like writing this one shot book. But I do promise it will come out just not soon.

Choi Jisu - My ex

———————————————————————

Your POV
"Dude our project partners are going to get assigned tomorrow. What if you get paired up with your ex Lia?" Yeji drank from her cup as she curiously looked at me with arched brows.

"Don't jinx it Yeddeong. I can't stand being partners with Lia." I scoffed and took a sip of my coffee in front of me. I'm really hoping me and Yeji are partners for the upcoming projects.

"You never really know Y/N. Expect the unexpected?" She put down her cup and now fully looked at me. I rolled my eyes, not expecting her to say those. "What are you going to do with her if you got partnered up?"

"I just have to deal with her then or ask for a new partner if she gets too annoying." I simply answered.
Yeji was the one who now rolled her eyes at me.

"Really Y/N? It's been a year since you both broke up. How are you not in good terms yet?" I didn't answer her question this time and just finished eating. It's 6 pm in a cafe with Yeji as we discuss about who could potentially be our project partners.

"Don't worry about Lia. Let's just go I don't want to stress about this. Yuna is going to get mad at me for getting home after 6." I texted my roommate, Yuna, that I'll be heading home now since she hates being alone for a while.

"Okay. See you tomorrow!" I waved to Yeji as we parted ways. I put in my AirPods after setting up my music to listen to as I walk back towards the dorm. It's a windy day tonight but I liked the breeze since the sky was surprisingly already quite dark.

I inserted the key and pushed the door. I was greeted with Yuna crying on the couch. I immediately ran over to her, terrified of why she was crying. Yuna is like my little sister and she's scared of a lot of things.

"Yuna!? Hey shh, what's wrong? Why are you crying..?" I wipe the tears streaming down from her face as she quickly got in my embrace.

"H-He broke up with her!" She pointed at the TV that was playing a k-drama. What the fuck? Is this girl really crying over a k-drama!? "I loved them together and he just broke her heart just like that! Kill him Y/N! You said you will kill anyone who makes me cry!" She punched the pillow next to her and started a tantrum.

"Shin Yuna. Wash up and go to bed." I left her there on the couch and decided to wash up before her so I can be ready for the night a little early since I'm a little stressed with the project partners.

I really didn't want to have Lia as my partner. Yes, we broke up a little over a year ago but we're still in bad terms. We were considered the school's best couple as we were both really popular around the campus. We were very happy until we decided to end it all.

"Y/N! Stop it! It tickles!" Lia tried to run away from me as I tickle her. I pushed her back on the bed and cornered her with my hands on both sides of her head. I smiled before leaning in to kiss her. Lia returned it.