Ryujin x Lia | Unnoticeable Crushes

A/N: hello my readers! Did ya miss me? (;

Requested by: Show_Me_The_Tea
Genre: fluff

Ryujin x Lia - Unnoticeable Crushes

————————————————————————

Lia, that one rich, yet extremely talented and smart girl has a crush on the school's baddie: Shin Ryujin. Why? Well here's the thing..Ryujin has the charms. Cuteness, Sexiness, being hot, somewhat intelligent, strong, you name it. And Lia's fond of it. Ever since her freshman year of high school, she is not able to take her eyes off of Ryujin. Even though Ryujin is somewhat a trouble maker and looks cold outside, no one really knows she has a soft side. Her best friends, Yuna and Yeji, are very close to her and know every single thing about each other. On the other hand, Lia and Chaeryeong are spies..not the stalker kind but they just admire the trio.

"Chaeryeong! Shhh be quiet Ryujin's right there and she looks so cool." Lia whispered.

"Get out of my face nerd." Ryujin spat to a freshman. Chaeryeong looked at Lia and shook her head. All she could think was how stupid she is for falling for Ryujin. They are all seniors now and it's been like that since day one.

Like the saying everything has a story behind it, Ryujin has one as well! During her primary to middle school days, she's been bullied while her father was in the hospital, trying to regain strength to be on his feet but couldn't make it. Ryujin has been taught by her father before he died to fight back and this is what she is. Ryujin from that time to now has never been able to feel love except from Yuna and Yeji. She wanted something real but everyone is afraid of her. But little does she know..an intrigued Lia is admiring her.

"Chaeryeong I'll meet you in the classroom I forgot something in my locker." Lia sprinted and turned a corner only to be impacted by a person. "Shit!" Lia hissed. "Watch where you're-" She cut herself off because the person she's facing is literally..her crush.

"O-Oh! R-Ryujin! I- uh..I am so sorry! Here let me help you up-"

"It's fine." Ryujin stood up and left the girl dumbfounded after helping her instead. For some reason, Ryujin found Lia attractive. She was the only person she didn't bully in high school which made Lia more whipped for the girl.

Lia hurried back to class with a bright smile on her face and her forgotten items.

"Why are you smiling like that? Did something happen?" Asked Chaeryeong, who was nibbling on the strings of her hoodie.

"I ran into Ryujin," Lia said with her adorable eye smile while talking. It's her charm. "Also she helped me up when I fell.." Lia blushed at the sudden remembrance.

Meanwhile, on the other end of the room were Ryujin and her friends. Yuna tapped her on the shoulder which earned a glare from Ryujin.

"What Hussey?" Ryujin smirked, knowing the younger hated the name. Yeji laughed from Yuna's side.

"I said to stop calling me that! Anyways..Lia won't stop smiling. I think someone asked her out. Ryujin you failed to make your move!" Yuna yelled the last part which got the attention of the whole class. She lowered her head, knowing what's about to come.

"Shin Yuna! Detention!" The teacher pointed to the door which made Yuna sigh. Of course, the whole class heard what she said..especially Lia. She was worried. Who could Ryujin possibly like that she'd be too afraid to make a move on? She was very busy in her thoughts until someone slipped a small piece of paper on her desk.