Chaeryeong | Chef

A/N: any k drama suggestions? 

disclaimer: this one shot is inspired by a kdrama episode lmao

Lee Chaeryeong - Chef

-----------------------------------------------------

''Alright everybody! Wrap it up we are done for today. Thank you all for working hard once again and I will see you here tomorrow morning,'' That was you, Chef Kang Y/N. You are famously known for the exquisite, luscious taste of your dishes. It's just mouth watering! Your restaurant is highly viewed and it's very common to see your figure or your restaurant in TV shows. Your face is very familiar since you are handsome and adored by so many people. All in all, you work with 4 male employees, Hansol, Woohyun, Minsu, and Seongjun. Recently, you received a new employee: Lee Chaeryeong. 

When you interviewed her, you thought she is cute. She's timid and have a low self-esteem which you don't get why because she is so beautiful. Chaeryeong is the only girl you have at your restaurant. Her duty is to wash dishes since she claims that she is not capable of cooking dishes like the other guys in your team. 

Lately, you've been catching feelings so you confessed to her and turns out, she feels the same. You haven't dated since your college friend Lee Sohyeon rejected you. Sohyeon is also a TV producer so you often see her in your restaurant if they shoot a commercial. You have taught Chaeryeong your ways of cooking but..let's just say she didn't really adapt to it quickly. 

Since she's the only girl in the kitchen, the boys treat her horribly as if each mistake is hers. In a few days, the television crew will be filming the team cook. You wanted Chaeryeong to cook for the filming so you privately pulled her to the storage room to talk. 

''Chaeryeong-ah, you think you can handle cooking?'' You gently caress her cute cheeks, squatting down to her level. Chaeryeong looked shocked at the sudden offer. 

''M-Me? I don't know chef..I'm not that skilled compare to the other guys. Besides, I'm better at washing the dishes,'' She always does this. Saying she's no better than the others but conspicuously, that is not true. Everyone has their own charm of cooking. 

''I can help you. All you need to remember is the order and practice. Okay?'' You kissed her forehead, full of love and tender, showing you care about her. ''Chaeryeong I'm not giving you this opportunity because I like you, but I'm giving you this because I feel that you have what it takes.''

''Okay Chef..thank you,'' Chaeryeong bowed and exited the room, leaving Hansol in shock. He saw you and Chaeryeong in the same room together which made him question. At the speed of light, he dashed to his fellow members and spread the news. 

''Guys! I saw Chef and Chaeryeong together. I think they're dating,'' The boys were outside a the back of the restaurant, just talking about tomorrow's orders.