Ryujin | Blind pt.3

a/n: part 3 peeps *sips tea* i was supposed to upload this yesterday night but i fell asleep

Shin Ryujin - Blind pt.3

------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

On our wedding day, everything was hectic. I had a plan to try and stop the wedding with the help of my friend, Choi Yena. But sadly, our parents secretly found out about it and the plan failed. Ryujin cursed me out once we got home and everything was a mess.

One month into our wedded lives, we bickered a lot until one day, we were both invited to a club for Ryujin's company success and as well as mine. Of course, other companies were also invited with their kids so there were about guys and girls our age that also attended.

''Ryujin don't embarrass me. Wear contacts just incase you trip and spill orange juice on someone. If so, I'll pretend that I don't know you. Heejin will take care of you so don't bother me,'' I reminded as I parked somewhere near the club.

''Shut up. I'm an adult now and I know what to do,'' Smirking, she got out of my car and headed inside, not waiting for me. She does this every time I'm forced to take her out to dinner. She's cute when she leaves me though. Wait- what?

''Hey! RyuRyu wait for me!'' I caught up to her luckily. She would have been in big trouble if her father found out she left me in the car.

''Didn't I already say to stop calling me that? It's annoying! Ugh, you are so damn annoying Jeon Y/N!'' Ryujin tried to storm off but I caught her by the wrist and held her hand, knowing it will piss her off even more. ''Get your hands off of mine.''

''No. And your nickname is cute. RyuRyu hehe,'' I tightened my grip on her hand. I thought she would pull her hand away but she just let it be, not arguing like she always did. Puzzled, I looked at her face that now has a low shade of pink. Oops, I made the tiger blush. I chuckled to myself before finding our parent's table to greet them.

''Hi Mr. Shin!'' I bowed first but he stopped me. I can feel Ryujin's glare at my back as I interacted with her father.

''No please Y/N, call me dad. We are now your family too.''

''O-Oh, okay dad. Well, I'm going to go ahead and greet the others. Nice seeing you Mr- I mean dad,'' Throwing my best smile, I went back to Ryujin with a blank expression as if she's trying to hold something back. ''RyuRyu? Got something to say?''

''Uhm, can you hold my hand? Your hand is warm and I'm kind of cold,'' My wife shyly brushed her hair back, making her look ethereal. Without hesitation, I took her hand and led us both to my sister Heejin.

''Hi Hee,'' I ruffled her hair like I always did since we were kids. Ryujin stopped me before fixing her hair that I messed up.

''Look what you did Y/N. You messed up Heejin's hair!'' My cute wife glared at me as Heejin smirked. She knows something's up when she gives me that skeptical face. I shook my head at her, already knowing what she's going to do.

''Aww, you and Y/N look so cute Ryujin! Dad chose the right one for you big bro,'' Heejin patted my shoulder before leaving Ryujin and I fazed, frozen at our spots. I can tell she's blushing since her ears are red. How cute..