Chaeryeong | Eraser

A/N: ANGST O'CLOCK LETS GET IT...actually no I feel sad ):

Lee Chaeryeong - Eraser

TRIGGER WARNING: CONTAINS SUI*IDE

————————————————————————

Chaeryeong's POV
"Y/N stop! What are you doing!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I was faced with my best friend standing on the ledge of the building. "Y/N please stop this!"

"Chaeryeong! Y/N what the hell are you doing step back!" Lia and the others busted open the door as they came in screaming. Y/N is hurt..he feels that he is the blame for everything..and the cause of his break up with his girlfriend. I feel so terrible.

"Y/N if you don't move I'll come join you." Ryujin was about to move forward but Yeji held her back. Yuna was starting to cry.

"Guys I'm sorry..but I am the reason why everything bad happens. The world will be much better without me. I love you all. Please go home." Y/N turned around with tears glistening on his cheek and eyes. Those precious tears..

He took a step forward.

"Y/N DON'T!" I eventually lost it and shed tears. "Please..Y/N I love you! Not as a best friend but something more! I always have been! Don't do this to me, to Yuna, to Ryujin, to Yeji, to Lia! Don't do this to the world..please.." I begged. Y/N looked at me with disbelief but shook his head.

"I can't Chae...I'm sorry. It won't work out because of me. But I love you too. As a lover. And I love you Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, and Yuna. Please be well. Eat healthy and don't think about me. Please be happy. I left letters on your beds. Chaeryeong, I'm sorry I didn't get to have a chance with you. I love you. Goodbye.."

"Y/N NO!" We all screamed as he took another step and fell backwards. We were all bawling our eyes out. Ryujin was also about to jump off until Lia and Yeji pulled her back. Yuna was on her knees, crying.

"This is all my fault. I was his best friend yet I couldn't do anything to save him.." I muttered. The girls huddled over to he and eloped me into a big hug.

"This isn't your fault Chaeryeong..this is no one's fault. Didn't Y/N say to be happy? Let's do what he wishes us so he can be happy. He will watch us at all times and make sure we are happy. Let's rest up okay girls? I'm sure everything will be okay." Yeji guides us back to our dorm as we locked ourselves inside.

I didn't eat for days which made my members deeply concerned. They have tried talking to me but I push them away. All I want is Y/N...but he's gone. I miss you Y/N. When will you come back? I love you...

|*|

"Chaeryeong are you okay? You're crying. What's wrong?" Lia asked me. I just had a sudden flashback of Y/N after a scene in the movie we just watched in the living room. It's been two years since I last saw him and it was very hard moving on.

"I-I'm fine..I'll just go out for a bit." I excused myself as I exited our dorm, leaving my members confused. I let my feet take me wherever it wanted to go and I somehow ended up in Y/N's old dorm. I opened it and just stood there, crying again.

I walked in and went to his bedroom to see if there was anything I didn't expect to see. Some of his clothes were still there that had his scent. I miss him so much..I wish for him to come back. I'll do anything to have him back..

I stayed in his room for another hour, crying and thinking of him and our moments together from when I first met him until the last. I then realized there was a box on the top shelf of this closet. I haven't seen those before..

I opened the box and inside were letters. Tons of letters.

As I opened them one by one, tears fell uncontrollably. These were love letters..for me.

I regretted not shooting my shot. I loved him yet I was too afraid. But after I read those letters..it's like he's a massive eraser who erased part of my heart. I am still longing for him and I forever will. My feelings will never be erased.

A/N: if any of you feel this way at some point, please, suicide is not the answer. Feel free if you're comfortable to talk to me if you have ever felt this way :) I love you all <3