Yeji | Host

A/N: Quick update on the Yuna ff that will release soon. Maybe when this oneshot hits 20 parts, I'll start writing because my plot is still kind of messy. Hope you enjoy (:

Hwang Yeji - Host

————————————————————————

Yeji's POV
"Yeji please???" Ryujin begged. For the past 2 hours of walking around in the mall, Ryujin has been begging me and Lia to go to a party with her since she has no one to go with especially with Yuna and Chaeryeong in another city right now. Lia just declined about going to a party because her father ordered her to stay home tonight for a family reunion.

"For the last time Shin Ryujin. No." I yank her arm that's clinging on me. She whined while Lia is still eating and not caring. The unbothered queen she is.

"Yeji please!!! I am begging you! I don't want to go alone..please?" Ryujin repeated and repeated and repeated until I got annoyed of it and gave in.

"FINE! You still owe me." I said and walked away to my car. I definitely did not forget the last time I went to a party with Ryujin when she accidentally spilled alcohol on my shirt since she was drunk.

"Yay! Thanks Yeji and see you there at 9 pm!" She left with a wink with Lia still behind her, eating.

"Lia? Are you going home or eat in the parking lot?" I poked her head. Lia looked up and laughed while saying goodbye as she head inside her car, going home. I did the same as well and planned on what I'm going to wear to that shitty party.

|•|

I decided on what to wear 10 minutes right before the party started so I hurried and drove to the location.

When I arrived, the house welcomed me with loud, booming sounds. It was more like a mansion although. I walked in with a number of colored lights shining down on me. I sighed and head somewhere to sit.

Before I found my spot, I got a drink before sitting down. This party is kind of boring. There's just people dancing on the dance floor while eating each other's faces. Disgusting.

I suddenly recognize someone dancing on top of the counter top. Isn't that Ryujin!? There was a crowd gathered beneath her too!

Curious, I walk over there to see what's going on. At the back of the crowd, I see a guy holding a red cup with his drink inside it just watching. I felt comfortable and head over to him.

"This party is lame." I said, standing next to him. He looked startled at first but pretended nothing happened and continued on.

"Yeah I agree." He's kind of cute with his husky like voice.

"That's my friend dancing on the counter top. I sometimes pretend I don't know her because of the embarrassing things she does...just like now." I pointed at Ryujin who just so happen to hit her head on a lamp.

"YEJI!!! You made it!" Ryujin tipsily walked over to me while almost tripping every step she takes. The guy I was talking to chuckled and took a sip of his drink.

"Oh and I see you've already met our host." Ryujin stabilized herself and stood straight. Huh?

"What host?" I ask, tilting my head in confusion.

"The host of this party idiot!" She pointed at the guy I was talking to. He smiled and took another sip. Oh crap. I said this party is lame. Oops!

"The name's Jeon Y/N. Yours?"

"Uh- oh. I um- I'm sorry I said that..I'm Hwang Yeji." I apologized while fiddling with my hands, embarrassed. Not going to lie, now that I fully saw his face, Y/N looks really cute.

"It's okay haha. Do you want to go outside since this party is lame?" He joked. I turned red and didn't reply. I'm so stupid!

Y/N sighed before talking. "Let's go outside. Ryujin don't take anymore liquids okay? Or else you'll never be invited since you're embarrassing." He winked at me before taking my wrist and lead me outside. My heart needs to calm down.

His backyard is massive. There's even a garden at the side. There's a tennis and a basketball court. Y/N sat down on a bench nearby and patted the empty spot next to him. I took a seat there and didn't know what to say afterwards.

"So, what made you come to the party?" He sparked a conversation. I looked at him as he swooshed his hair back. Heart calm down there! You'll literally get out of my chest!

"I-I..Ryujin kind of forced me to." I stuttered at the start. Crap. That's so embarrassing!

Y/N chuckled deeply. "Typical Ryujin tsk tsk. She almost always bring Yuna and end up drunk on my couch." He says while shaking his head.

We then heard a yell from inside the house.

"YAHHH! JEON Y/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" It sounded like a girl was calling him. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a girlfriend since he's so good looking.

The sound then became closer and it revealed a very pretty girl that was calling for him. "There you are! What are you doing here? Mom is home by surprise and called the whole party off and who is that?" She pointed at me. I guess that's his sister.

"Heejin why didn't you tell me mom would be home!? I thought she'll be leaving for work and won't come back in another 2 days!?" Y/N ruffled his hair. "And this is Yeji. Yeji, meet Heejin, my sister. We just met today after being dragged in by Ryujin."

"Hi nice to meet you! And Ryujin just got kicked out. I had to call Lia because she was drunk." Heejin said while scratching her head, frustrated.

"Nice to meet you too Heejin. And I'm really sorry about her."

"It's okay. She's always like that. I'm surprised she's not passed out yet. Probably since Yuna's not here. Also can I have your number?" Y/N asked me after Heejin left.

I responded with a nod and filled in my contact for him. Y/N offered to drive me home but I resisted. I left with butterflies in my stomach as he gave me a heart warming smile.

I hope Yuna doesn't come back so Ryujin can take me to his parties. I think I'm catching feelings...