Kiss me

We nearly kissed. I really wanted to aswell. Probably best that it didn't because Michi was stood there and you can explain a not kiss cant explain away an actual kiss. I would like to know what would have happened thought. I don't think us having sex would be appropriate on the first night but I'm definitely that wound up.

Omg look at the state of this room already. That's because I dumped the contents of my suitcase out to find my phone. I'll have to deal with this before I go to sleep. Right first things first get a bottle of water. The coast should be clear by now. I peek my head out the door and don't hear anything. I pad down the hall to the now dark kitchen. I grab a bottle from the fridge when I hear someone behind me.

"Can you grab one for me please?" His husky voice sends chills up my spine. I grab another and turn to hand it him. His face looks beautiful in the light of the fridge. I bite my lip and smile

"Great minds, hey" he blushes

"Yeah" I smile as I close the fridge door. "I was wondering if I could order some stuff to be delivered. I've kinda realised I haven't brought enough clothes for an apocalypse"

"Yeah I'll write the delivery details down for you and security will bring you the stuff" he fiddles in a kitchen draw and scribbles the address on a pad. He hands me the paper and I realise I've been intently watching his hands. I shake my head slightly thanking Austin for the information. He walks with me as we head towards the bedrooms. He looks nervous when we arrive outside my door. I kiss his cheek quickly and excuse myself. Once I close the door I lean against it and slide to the floor. Well I made that awkward.

I eventually get up and start on my suitcase. I hang up all my clothes which consists of 2 tracksuit bottoms, a pair of leggings, a pair of cycling shorts, 3 oversized t-shirts, the lace body and 2 hoodys. I have 1 pair of PJs which I'm wearing and 5 pairs of shoes... I need to order clothes now. I throw myself on the bed and do my favourite thing. Shop. Security will hate me by the time I leave. I'm probably going to need to order another suitcase at some point to fit all my new stuff in

I hear a soft tap on the door. I pop my head around to see Austin looking shy.

"Hey you ok?" I smile

"Yeah I've just brought you some clothes" I didn't notice earlier but he has his arms full of clothes. I smile that's nice he was thinking of me

"Thank you put them on the bed" I hold the door open for him.

"There's some merch stuff and a few of my stuff wasn't sure what sizes. Just in case you want them big." He's cute when he rambles

"Thanks Austin. I've ordered some stuff aswell. You didnt have to do that now I know it's late" I smile up at him

"It's fine I wanted to, I don't sleep too good anyway" he points to the always tired tattoo under his eyes. My hand automatically reaches up and strokes them. It takes us both by surprise.

"Sorry" I pull my hand back

"No it's fine. It was nice" he leans down to me quickly cupping my face in his hand and softly kisses my lips "goodnight Celeste " and with that he leaves

Shit. I didn't want that kiss to end

Austin's POV

I didn't know I had that much self control. I wanted to pick her up and make out with her up against her bedroom door. But I didn't all I could hear is Michi's words ringing in my head to take it slow and not rush things. She was right. If I didn't I'd fuck it up like I always do. The clothes could have waited but it was a good excuse to see her and I needed to kiss her. I wasn't expecting the tender touch on my face that's what spurred me on that it was the right time to kiss her.

I need a cold shower. She's got me wound up. I won't be able to sleep now.

Celeste POV

I tossed and turned all night last night after that kiss. I kept seeing his face when I closed my eyes. Wishing I was snuggled up to his body. I glanced at the clock. 08.15. I might as well get up. I pull on my leggings and a hoodie and make my way to the kitchen.

I inspect the fridge pulling out Ingredients. I might aswell make breakfast while I'm up. Before I start I find a binbag and head to the living room to tidy up. Everyone had obviously woken up and headed to bed and the room looked like a bomb had gone off. I collected all the rubbish and took the empty glasses into the kitchen loading them into the dishwasher. I folded all the blankets and fluffed up all the cushions. I start to busy myself in the kitchen cooking bacon and mushrooms. I take out some eggs to scramble as I hear footsteps coming down the hallway. I set up some plates on the island where the stools are and grab the orange juice out the fridge and bring glasses over. The boys start to pile in followed by a very timid Michi.

"Morning everyone, grab a plate and a drink and the food will be ready shortly. It's nice your joining us Michi"
She smiles as she takes a glass of orange juice.

Austin walks in groggily taking a seat at the island. "You didn't need to do this"

"I was awake so thought I might aswell" I lay the food out Infront of them and they all dig in. I jump up onto the counter and help myself to some bacon on toast. Austin watches me as he helps himself to the food. As he starts to eat I watch his mouth, remembering his lips on mine last night. The reason I was up so early and I couldn't sleep. I want to feel them again