Cover songs

I wake up remembering what I did. Why the fuck would I push her like that? I've not spoken to her properly for days. Not since they arrived and we've being practicing. To be honest I don't even know what she's been doing. I pull on some clothes the first things I find. And go looking for her. I knock on Dom's door. Dom answers

"She's not happy with you. I'll leave you too it" he lets me in and closes the door behind me. She's sat crossed legged in the middle of the bed wearing my t-shirt. She looked so small and she had been crying. Ive really fucked up. She looks up at me and her face drops

"Sorry you have had to take time out of your busy fucking day to speak to me?"

"Don't be like that I'm sorry about not being around" I walk over and sit on the bed

"I'm not even that arsed about that honestly"she huffs

" I was drunk last night I shouldn't have tried it on with you it was inappropriate and I'm sorry" I reach for her hand

"Sounds like thats been rehearsed. Had to say it before huh" she pulls away from me "Funny that's not what I'm the most pissed about. What day is it Austin?"

"I'm not sure" I'm confused. She just laughs and walks out. What have I missed?

†††††††††††

The crew decided to set up and use me and Dom as soundcheck while the guys where still fucking about. They had to try and sort the cameras out. So Dom and Travis forced me into filming the stuff today. I was not in the mood after that shit with Austin but I had promised Dom. I locked myself in Austin's room so he couldn't come in. I threw on my fishnets, checkered vans and I had a ripped blink 182 top that I wore as a dress. I put some booty shorts on just incase. I made sure my hair and makeup where video ready then I made my way to where they had set up the staging area. Travis was warming up and Dom was tuning his guitar. Brian had Decided to come and play the bass. This felt a little rachet without my own team but I suppose I'd cope. We started with some blink songs. I miss you and Pathetic. People started to drift in to watch and listen. I could see Austin watching from round a corner. We decided to go some stuff we normally sing at emonite. Started off with 'ignorance' by Paramore then I did 'you oughta know' by Alanis Morissette. We did '11 minutes" for obvious reasons. I then covered 'crying' by Aerosmith, they decided to ask Austin to join in. I shot Dom the dirtiest look I could. He came over and stood where I was stood so I moved to where Dom's mic was. There was only one mic over there and we where practicing social distancing. His eyes look sad when he looked at me. I could tell he'd been upset I just wasn't sure if it was about me or if he didn't give a shit about me. We sang 'last resort' by Papa Roach and finally I sang 'bring me to life' Evanescence. It felt good to be performing but I wanted to be mad at him and I couldn't when he was singing to me. I did my curtseys and made my way to his bedroom when I heard him come up behind me.

"I'm a dick, I know I'm really sorry. I've been that wrapped up in all my shit that I completely forgot about your album release" he cups my face
"I'm really sorry, please forgive me"

"I don't want to. But I can't stay mad at you when you sing at me like that before" I pout "I'm still mad at you!" I smack his shoulder as I wrap my arms round his neck.

"Where are you going?" He kisses my lips lightly

"Your bedroom to change" I pull him towards the door "But I think I have an idea for in-between me changing my clothes" I pull him in the room and he closes the door behind him. I pull my dress over my head. He automatically picks me up by my ass walking me over to the bed. Kissing down my torso. He pulls my vans and my shorts off and rips the tights as he puts his fingers under my knickers. He roughly strokes my folds and finds my already wet hole. He moans as he realises how turned on I am he enters a finger while he reaches up and sucks my nipple through the thin lace of my bra. He enters another finger and starts to rub circles around my clit. He pulls his fingers out and runs them up and down my folds. He insets them back in adding a 3rd. I let out a moan. Fuck he's stretching me but the pain feels so good.

"Fuck your so tight" he mumbles into my boob. He lifts himself up watching me. He leans down and kisses me. He removes his fingers pulls down his sweats coats his dick with my wetness off his fingers and teases my pussy with the head. I buck my hips towards him and he thrusts into me balls deep.

"Fuck Austin your so big" I arch my back and grab his neck to get a kiss. He starts to fuck me hard and fast I can hear his balls smacking on my ass. "Yes Austin fuck I'm close"
He tilts my pelvis and starts to hit my gspot over and over and I lose control. My body takes over and I'm a moaning mess. I moan his name and a string of profanities

"I love watching you cum" I push him off me and drop to my knees backing him up to sit on the bed. I suck the tip lightly making it pop as it comes out if my mouth. I then swirl my tongue around it before hollowing out my cheeks and bobbing up and down as he holds my hair up to watch. I can feel his dick twitch so I speed up and he cums down my throat. I swallow his load and clean him up before I sit on the bed next to him smiling