Alone Time

Austin's POV

I could smell Celeste's expensive perfume. She always smelt good. Like licorice. Her lips felt soft and inviting but the pressure and force she used to kiss me felt needy and greedy. Like she was hungry for me. I liked it when she got like this. When she got fiesty, the sex was amazing. Not that the sex wasn't always amazing.

My head was booming and my body ached. I felt like my limbs where heavy. I had cotton mouth and smacked my mouth trying to get some sort of moisture. I needed painkillers for this headache before we started anything. That's when I realised we weren't alone. I carefully looked around expecting to be in my bed on the bus. This was definitely not the bus, it looked clinical. Everyone was stood around looking down at me with worried looks on their faces. I looked down and realised why. I was in a hospital bed, plugged into all sorts of machines. I didn't remember what had happened I felt like I was fuzzy. I don't even remember Celeste being here and definitely not in that dress.

Celeste's POV

"Can I at least take some painkillers before we have sex. I feel like I've been run over by a bus" Dre cleared his throat and Austin's eyes sprang open. "Sorry Dre" he blushed slightly. He squinted as he looked around the room and he looked down at his body. His eyes went wide as he saw all the wires and tubes. "What happened?"

"You overdosed" my voice cracked as it came out.

"Overdosed? I've not had drugs in months" he looked genuinely shocked "Well maybe a little weed but nothing hard"

"Baby, its OK. We are not here to judge. We just want you to be safe" I grab his hand and kiss the bear tattoo.

"Yeah man. We only want to help" Dre taps Austins thigh.

"No, seriously guys I've not even took an advil" his brow furrows

"So how have you had an overdose?" I stroke his hair from his face, he brings up his free hand to rest over mine. The wires hanging mid air.

"Someone must have slipped you something. I thought you where more wasted that normal man. Pat had to carry you off stage" Dre scratched his head.

"It must have been Cheryl" Pat growled

"Cheryl?! What do you mean it must have been her? ? " I grabbed Pat's arm.

"Yeah, I'm sorry with all this" he motioned to Austin "I didn't get chance to tell you it was Cheryl that you saw fucking Austin"  I flinched at the memory.

"I was fucking who, Cheryl? Crazy Cheryl? Babe I would never fuck her or anyone else for that matter. I love you" Austin tried to sit up grabbing hold of my hand tightly a tear rolling down his cheek.

"She must have managed to slip you something before the show. I don't know how she got past security" Pat runs his face roughly. "We just thought you where taking meds to sleep. We know you've been struggling recently"

"She did this? Where is she, I'll fucking kill her" Austin wrapped his arm around me pulling me to sit on the bed against him, holding me still.

"She got arrested as soon as you left in the ambulance"

"So I can't even beat the shit out of her again?!" I huff as I give up and snuggle into Austin's side.

"I love the enthusiasm Cel but we don't need you getting arrested to" he grips me tighter.

"I'm going to speak to the police and let them know" Dre goes into manager mode.

"Yeah I'll let everyone know your alright and give you some time alone" Pat nods as the nurse and Dr's come in to check him over. I sit on the chair by the door waiting for them to leave.  As they close the door behind them he motions for me to come over. He moves over so I can climb up and I face him.

"When did you get here?"  he pulls me close

"I walked in on you having sex with Cheryl" my bottom lip wobbled as I remembered her riding him.

"I would never do that to you bub. Ive been a mess without you, I've missed you so much" he strokes my lips "You look fire BTW" he bites his lip as he looks me up and down. His hand trails down my side, his fingernails digging in. He thumbs the hem of my dress as he pulled me closer, his erection pressing into my stomach.

"Are you seriously wanting to have sex right now?" I look at him panicked

"We are alone and we haven't seen each other for weeks"  he dips his head into the crook of my neck sucking it slightly. I loll my head to the side letting him nuzzle in better, kissing up my neck to my jaw. I sigh into it, allowing him to carry on his enslaught. He caresses my thigh and hitches my dress up so he can slip his finger under my knickers. "You cant hide the fact you want to do this. Your soaked" his voice went hoarse with lust. I just whimper as his finger grazes my folds. "Baby, ride me" I look to the door before I carefully straddle his waist and pull up the hem of his hospital gown, revealing his thick long hard cock. I grab it by the base and lower myself onto it as I pull my thong to one side. "Fuck, baby. Yeah take all of it"

"Oh shit Austin. Your so big"  I felt his tip hit my cervix as his balls nestled under my ass. I threw my head back forcing my hair down my back as I hold myself up on his chest. I rock my hips as I start to rhythmically ride him. The sudden friction mixed with the millions of emotions I'm feeling right now made the orgasm start to build quickly. I'd gone from excitement to see him to seeing him cheating on me, then finding out he'd had an overdose to finding out his psycho ex had done it. I'd been on a emotional roller-coaster today and I needed release. I grinded down harder and faster, Austin holding me with one of his large hands on my hip holding me in place while his other pulled my breads out of my dress. He fondled them till my nipples hardened, he pulled at them harshly the pain sending pleasure straight to my pussy. He carried on squeezing my boobs paying alot of attention to my nipples as he moved his other hand to rub my clit harshly. I practically erupted the second he touched it. I tried to muffle my moans in my hand as I continued ride him as my body shuddered. The walls of my pussy contracting pulling him over the brink and crashing down into his own orgasm, his hot spunk filling me up. I pulled myself up and pulled his gown back down before rearranging myself and settling myself back down in the crook of his arm.

"I love you bub" he sighed into my hair.