Tour

The hospital only let Austin out the next day just incase and I wasn't allowed to stop with him. I had to sleep on his bus alone, it was cold and miserable. It took me hours to get to sleep. I woke up to him in bed next to me. Kissing my face and neck. I smiled at his familiar touch.

"I've missed you" he hums into the crook of my neck.

"Austin, It's only been a few hours" I wrap my hands round his neck pulling myself flush to his body.

"No I mean this, tour. I can't do this without you. I was a mess without you" he nips the base of my neck

"We can't tour together all the time. We will have overlapping dates at some point" I chuckle at him.

"Why not? We can arrange the whole tour around the others. Or do a Beyonce and Jay Z" he pouts

"We are not a power couple like them!!" I rub his nose with mine.

"Yeah we are. Imma ask" he pulls out his phone. I shake my head and curl up into his side nuzzling my head into his neck kissing down his jaw while he chats away to whoever. I didn't take much notice of what he was saying I just wanted him to get off the phone. I slid my hand down to his groin and palm his dick. I hear his voice hitch and I look up to his eyes wide. I smirk as I crawl down his body unfastening his jeans and pulling his semi hard cock free. He eyes me as I lick the sensitive underside of his length. I flick my tongue over the tip and watch his face, his eyes rolling back. I stroke his cock as I suck the tip, rolling my tongue as I go. His breathing gets heavy and his speech starts to slur as he continues talk. One of his hands travels down to move my hair from my face as I start to bob my head sucking. I breathe through my nose so I can keep bobbing my head as I cup his balls and massage them. His grip on my hair gets tighter as he starts to manouver my head. I look up to see his eyes closed tightly as he tries to concentrate on his conversation.

"Thanks Dre, I knew you would sort this for me. I've got to go man" with that he throws his phone down "You are a naughty girl. Do you know what naughty girls get?"  I look up at him and whine as I continue to suck his cock. "Fuck baby that feels so good though" he holds my head down. He pulls me up and flips me over pulling my pj shorts down, showing my bare ass. He leans down and kisses it. "Naughty girls get punished. And you sucking my dick while I was on the phone is something only bad girls do" he runs his palm across my ass and pulls back to give it a smack. I bite my lip as the sting sends pleasure straight to my core. He pulls back again and smacks it slightly harder. Again he smacks me. My pussy getting wetter with each smack. I let out a moan on the 7th smack. "You are a bad girl, your not supposed like your punishment"  I look over my shoulder and pout. He slides his finger down my ass to my slit and feels that I'm drenched. He growls and slides his dick straight into me bottoming out. He swiftly pulls off his t-shirt and grabs my hips slamming into me hard. I throw my head back moaning at the fullness. He grabs my hair and pulls me so my back  is resting on his chest. I lean my neck to one side as he sinks his teeth into my shoulder.

"Fuck me Austin. Fuck me hard" he wraps one arm around my body lifting my top off me so he can hold onto one of my breasts as the other hand holds my hips in place as he thrusts into me faster. The sound of our body's connecting echoing throughout the room.  I felt that familiar knot in my stomach gradually get tighter. As it tightened I held onto Austins forearm and arched my back looking up to watch his brows furrow and his lips pucker in concentration. He flicked over my nipple and my orgasm come crashing down on me hard. I smirk appeared on his face as he watch me writhe in pleasure in his arms. He quickly pushed me down my face into the sheets and my ass angled up as he pummelled into me smacking my ass hard, I cried out in pleasure as my orgasm swelled back up. He slams into me hard holding me down by my shoulder blades with one hand and firmly gripping one of my hips with the other. I feel his dick twitch and he grinds into me as deep as possible, he fills me to the brim with his cum. I collapse onto the bed exhausted and sore. He runs his hand down my back to my ass which is now red raw. He strokes the red mark and leans down to kiss it. I hiss at the feeling.

"Sorry baby, I got carried away" he kisses up my spine and lays down next to me.

I turn to kiss his nose running my fingers down his face. "You don't need to apologise I clearly liked it"

"Yes you did my dirty girl" he growls as he pulls me flush against his body.

"Do I call you Daddy now?" I smirk. He bites his bottom lip and rolls his eyes back.

"You can call me Daddy whenever you want. But don't start something that you can't finish" . He grinds his growing errection into my leg.

"Again already?" I palm it through his boxers.

"Well you started it"

"How" I lean in close to his ear "Daddy?" He rolls us over so I'm now straddling him and he's now full erect. "What did Dre say?"

He huffs at my change in conversation "It's a done deal, after our last few tour dates they are going to arrange us to tour with each other. No-one wants to deal with us separated again"

"Really? Let's celebrate!!" I clap my hands

"How?" he smiles up at me

"Sex?" I purr

"Deal"

The end

Posty

F. R. I. E. N. D. S - Completed
https://my.w.tt/Hf09S1hl77

Tattooed and Confused
https://my.w.tt/wWX4ADHGP6

The actress and the beast
https://my.w.tt/lLLk4GxGP6

Best friends boy
https://my.w.tt/Sm50mgEGP6

All My Friends
https://my.w.tt/RMprL77k77

That Bitch - Completed
https://my.w.tt/z2wl9HJe97

Suicideboys

Black Fray - Ruby fanfic - Completed
https://my.w.tt/ny24ADOeS8

Tell me I'm good enough - $crim fanfic
https://my.w.tt/Tqllm33k77

I also have 2 new books up my sleeve so follow me and they will notify you went I publish ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️