Busy

We stayed in Austin's room that night and we must have had sex like 3 more times. Everytime I looked at him I got horny. And he was so good. He knew exactly how to please a woman. He proved that with his hands, his mouth and his cock. I was sore but I could feel myself get wet thinking of it. If we carried on like this we would end up with friction burns. I knew Dre and some others where flying in today. I'd got used to this dynamic in the house so wasn't sure how the rest of them would react. Especially when I'm literally the only girl. I got up before I got too horny I went through the patio doors to get changed. As I'm stood looking for something to wear just stood in my underwear Austin wolf whistles behind me leaning on the door frame just in grey joggers. Fuck I can see the out line if his dick. I need to stop getting distracted by him and his sexiness.

"How about you move your stuff into my room so there's more rooms to go around? It's going to start getting crowed around here and your basically sleeping with me evernight anyway"

"Fine but then we can't have jacuzzi sex again incase someone sees. And you have to close the curtains because you can see in from that room" I cross my arms

" Oh can you now, where you spying on me?" He wraps his arms round me from behind nuzzling into my neck

"Maybe, only a little bit" I laugh

"Stalker"

" Yeah and you've just agreed to me sleeping with you" I stick my tongue out "What do I wear joggers, shorts or leggings. I'm so chic this apocalypse" I grab my leggings and a ellesse cropped sweatshirt. I pull my UGG slides on and my hair into a ponytail.

We walk down to the kitchen together as Dre and some other guys walk in. I all of a sudden get nervous. I'm never nervous. Someone comes running at me picking me up and spinning me round. My head is spinning but I eventually focus on some pink plaits. It's Tyla. I smack his arm hard and hold my head till I stop feeling dizzy.

"Stop doing that" I hit him again

"Stop being a drama queen" he puts his arm round my shoulders. Austin cocks his eyebrow at us

"I'm guessing you 2 know eachother?"

"Yeah, friends of Tana" he rolls his eyes.

"This is Brian" he takes my hand and kisses it

"See that how you greet someone Tyla" I hit him one last time before I hug Brian "Hi, nice finally meet you. Hope we get chance to finish that song while your here"

"Dre, you already know Celeste don't you?" I can hear the annoyance in his voice

"Yeah we met through G, I think right?" Dre holds his hand out to me

"Yeah, think it's been a few times now" I don't get why he's being awkward about knowing me. My phone starts to ring. I excuse myself.

Austin's POV

I'm not sure why Dre is being weird. Does he know something I don't? She doesn't seem to know either. She seemed nervous when they arrived though. She's slipped off on the phone. I try and push it to the back of my mind. We get down to business and start to plan which songs we are doing. Travis arrives shortly after with Chris and Tes. Celeste comes back out talking quietly to Dom.

"What's up?" I put my arm round her waist pulling her in to me

"Nothing, just my manager saying they have decided to release the album on the original date" she shrugs

"When's that?" I furrow my brows

"On Wednesday" she rolls her eyes. Shit that's only a few days away

"Celeste I didn't see you hiding there!" Travis pulls her in for a hug

"I'm not hiding just talking. So I'm guessing your drumming for this tribute?" She smiles

"Yeah and I'm guessing Dom may rope me into some shit while I'm here" Dom comes bounding over.

"We can do 11 minutes!! And some blink cover's" Celeste rolls her eyes

"Don't roll your eyes Mrs" he prods her boob " we can use their set up once they finish their live stream"

"Stop using me Dom" she bumps him with her hip

Everyone went their separate ways and I didn't see Celeste until I got in bed at like 2. She was fast asleep. I felt guilty that I hadn't spent any time with her. I was busy for the next few days getting ready to do the live show. The only times I saw her was if she cooked anything for all of us, when she came to watch us practice or when I crawled into bed while she was sleeping. We hadn't had sex since that first night. I looked at her asleep in my bed in just her underwear. Shit she was hot. I could see her nipples through the material. I was so drunk I thought it was a good idea to wake her up for sex. I got naked and crawled into bed running my hand up her leg all the way up her body pushing the hair out of her face.

"Austin, what are you doing?" She rubbed her eyes

"Kissing your neck" I mumbled against her skin

"Well can you kindly not. I'm not in the mood and your drunk" she turns away from me

"You don't want to have sex?"

"No Austin I don't" she moves away from me. I follow her wrapping my arms around her pulling her towards me her ass hitting my boner. I grind it into her "I've just told you I don't want to. For fucks sake" she stands up grabbing my t-shirt

"Where are you going?" I get out of the bed putting on my boxers following her. I try and grab her hand

"Don't touch me. I said no. Austin go to sleep we will speak in the morning or whenever your free" that shit stung, she grabbed her phone
"I'm sleeping with Dom" she slammed the door in my face and stormed upstairs.