Naked

I got out of bed and started to walk out of the room, motioning for him to follow. He did like a lap dog. I smirked as I made my way to the kitchen. It didn't take long to get him wrapped round my finger. The softie.

"Want a drink?" He just hummed. I handed him a can of bud light. He raised his eyebrows at me
"What can I say you rubbed off on me"

"I've missed you" he sounds sad. I turn to find him just stood watching me. I pull myself up onto the island counter and pull him to stand between my legs.
"You calm me. I've not felt this relaxed in weeks" he says as I run my hands through his curls

"Your still in trouble but I've missed you too" I nuzzle into his neck

"I've been such a dick. I feel like I've missed so much. You have a house." He runs his fingertips down my bare back. Leaving goosebumps in his wake

"I have 2 houses actually. I got one in the UK not long after I left yours"

"Fuck, you have been busy" he clutches onto me like I'm going to run away

"Want to order food?" I cup his face
"You are staying aren't you?"

"You will literally have to tell me to leave. I don't want to leave your side again"  that didn't actually sound that bad

🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬🧬

We ordered taco bell and ate far too much while we binge watched the Kardashians. He moaned when I put it on but 10mins in he was fully engrossed and was obcessed.

He was constantly touching me. Even if it was just his hand on me. Like he was scared I'd disappear.

He got a call from his security that we would get a visit from the police tomorrow to discuss going forward and ask me some questions. I wonder if she will try and press charges on me? I did hit her pretty hard... However she did start it

We where still naked but it's like neither of us had noticed. Strange to think after a year we where still so comfortable around eachother. We just lounged around. I turned over lying down resting my head on my hands as I propped myself up on my elbows. I looked at him. He looked like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. When I saw him walk in tonight he looked tired and drained. His skin looked grey and dull. His whole demeanor was off-putting at the party. Now he looked carefree and calm. He catches me staring

"What are you staring at me for?" He blushes

"Just thinking" I smile

"Care to share?" He grins. I pull myself up and straddle his lap wrapping my arms round his neck.

"What where we?" He looks a little taken back at this question.
"You know back in quarentine"

"Well I thought we where together but when you left and didn't come back I realized we never confirmed anything. I don't want that to happen again. I want you to be mine. I know it may be too soon for you but I want to lay my cards on the table"

"I'd love to work back upto that. I was devastated when you reacted the way you did when I left. But that's in the past. We both agree you where a dick"  he pinches my bum

"Hey harsh" he pouts

"Don't pout at me Mr Post" i bite his lip. He growls and grabs my ass grinding me against his growing erection. I start to kiss him. Pulling at his curls and scratching his back. I kiss down the side of his neck lightly sucking and tracing his tattoos with my tongue. He just sits there with his eyes closed enjoying the feel of me. I run my hands down his torso tracing his tattoos and I cup his cheek with one hand he sleepily opens his eyes and looks at me with such love my heart aches. I reach down and stroke him with one hand as I kiss him lightly all over his face, paying attention to his tattoos. As soon as he's hard enough I line myself up and slide down on his length. I throw my head back and moan as his dick deliciously stretches me. I start to rock my hips as ride him. He runs his hands up and down my back making goosebumps appear all across my body. He kisses the crook of my neck and his hot breath sends shivers down my spine. I speed up needing more friction. I arch my back and lean backwards holding myself up on his thighs as I fuck him faster. He leans forward and grabs my boob, teasing the nipple before pulling it slightly. It spurs me on. I grind down harder, rotating my hips. Lifting my pelvis up and slamming it down. I can feel him getting close. He spits on his fingers and starts to rub my clit. He circles it then flicks over it in a constant cycle. Driving me crazy. He starts to constantly rub over the sensitive nub and I fall apart. My orgasm making me shudder ontop of him I pull myself back up so we are skin to skin and I hold on to his shoulders as he thrusts up into me and I grind down coaxing his high. He grabs my ass tightly as he grunts through his climax. Our mixed juices starting to drip out of me into his lap as we sit clutching to eachother trying to steady our breathing. I lift myself off and roll next to him grabbing the kitchen roll off the coffee table to clean us up. I stare into his eyes as we both pull eachother closer just to hold eachother.

"You can't go home" I say sleepily

"Why?" He strokes the hair from my face

"It's not safe, you have a crazy stalker. You need to stay here with me" I snuggle into his chest