Last lunch

Shit she's forward. I find it so sexy. When she straddled me I could feel her wetness though my boxers. My dick who was already hard from earlier now got a new lease of life. I'd already perved at her Instagram and wanked but knowing she was in the house was sending me over the edge.
It was all over when she took that top off I knew I had no chance of resisting. She knew what she was doing she full on seduced me. I'm not normally this shy but she just throws me off kilter. She looked incredible sucking my dick. It's nice to see someone actually wanting to do that. Girls normally find it a chore. I love having my dick sucked. Watching the person doing it turns me on more that the actual sucking especially when they look like they enjoy it. And she certainly did. She looked like the cat that got the cream when she pulled my dick out. Fuck and her small hands on it felt perfect. She definitely knew what she was doing. And she took my load like a boss swallowed and licked up the rest. Her breasts are the perfect size for my hands they are juicy but firm and her nipples have been driving me crazy all night. I could see the outline in the lace. I'm surprised she didn't see me staring. She has great pussy nice and neat and its tight. She was soaked all the panties where wet through and her pussy was dripping. I don't think I've ever turned on anyone that much. And to know she's been finger herself over me... fuck I'm going to get hard thinking of it. She tasted good too, quite sweet I could have spent all night down there. I can't wait till I get the chance to fuck her. Not sure I'll last long like. Her just touching me before I had to concentrate not to blow my load straight away. Watching her wriggle under me bucking her hips for me to touch her I was getting hard again. She came hard I felt her spasm under me. I kinda proud of myself. I'm relieved she didn't just go back to bed. We are lying practically naked cuddling in bed. She's fast asleep. Snoring softly. I can see myself falling for her. Who would have thought this would happen in lockdown with a girl from the other side of the world who I only met last week. I kissed the top of her head and allowed myself to relax and fall asleep.

Celeste POV

I woke up snuggled into Austin with his arm wrapped round my waist. It was like I fit perfectly moulded to his skin. I didn't want to wake him he was snoring softly. But I needed the toilet. I untangled myself carefully and padded to the bathroom. I decided to take a quick shower. I was singing 'i caught myself" by Paramore when I turned to see Austin stood leaning on the doorway watching me
"Stop perving" I chuckled

"I was just enjoying the show, I thought you'd ditched me untill I heard you singing"

" Sorry was I that loud! I didn't mean to wake you"

"I don't mind if it's this I'm waking upto" he chuckles. I turn the shower off and wrap myself in a towel. He leans in to kiss me. Wrapping his arms around me. "What's the plan today?"

"Not a clue but I have a plan for later... So I will have to go set that up at some point"

"Michi's text saying she's making lunch" he mummers into my hair

"Ohhh I love Japanese food, what time is it?"

"Like 12" I look up at him shocked "well we where up in the middle of the night" I smirk remembering

"We better get dressed and then I'm busy setting things up for later. I better tell Pat"

"Pats helping you?" He smiles

"Yup I roped him into it. He's got some supplies I ordered for it" I wriggle out if his arms "Get dressed I'm going putting some clothes on" I flash him before I leave sticking out my tongue

After throwing some joggers and a cropped t-shirt on I make my way to the kitchen. Michi is just plating everything up and everyone is sat at the kitchen island.

"Tuck in everyone I hope you like it" she lets everyone start to eat.
"Sorry I've been not been the easiest to be around. I've been on a Japan time schedule from talk to people from home. I've decided to go home and I leave tonight" everyone looks at eachother

"Awww you know you don't have to right?" She just smiles and nods at me, I don't want to be the reason she's leaving.

" No I'm Missing home. I've asked jay to take me to the airport later" everyone eats in somber silence.

After our lunch I go off to find Pat. He's outside playing with Branson. I run and cuddle the cute pup as Pat retrieves my stuff.

"I'm going to need a cart if you carry on buying all this stuff!" He lugs quite a few bags out

"Sorry I shop when I'm bored" I grab some of the bags and we head to my bedroom followed by the black pup.we dump the bags in my bed and I open up the patio doors. I check Austin's room to see if he's there. He's not for now. We start to open the packages. "There's some clothes so just thrown them up the top of the bed I'll deal with them later"
I found the package I needed first. A cute teepee tent big enough to fit his 6'2 frame in just. We laid all the pieces out and read the instructions. We put it up quite quickly considering. It was perfect. It fitted the space and tied in with the pagoda that sat over the jacuzzi. I had bought memory foam cushion pads to cover the floor and scatter cushions to make it cosy. I put up fairy lights and threw in some blankets. It looked exactly how I had imagined it. Pat looked pleased with it too.

"He will love that" he put his arm round my shoulder and squeezes