The hills

I could hear a massive commotion going on in the kitchen. I thought I might aswell see what's going on, it might distract me from looking for Celeste . That's when I realized the commotion was Celeste and Cheryl was trying to beat on her. I shouted to my security and pushed my way through the crowd to get to them. By the time I got there Celeste was overpowering Cheryl as by the looks of it broke her nose. Good.

I grab Celeste and throw her over my shoulder being careful not to show her ass in this little dress she had on. I sit her carefully down on the counter after locking the door. I tilt her head so I can check for any marks or wounds. Her hand is swelling from her punch. I make do with what we have in the bathroom to try and stop the swelling. I'll get her some ice in a minute. I'm suprised she's even talking to me since I just disappeared. My words just start spilling out of my mouth, like I have no control over it. Like I'd been holding everything in that I needed to get off my chest. But it comes out like word vomit.

I just told her I loved her. Shit

"I didn't mean to do this here and like this" I rub my face

"Do you love me?" She asks again

"Yes"

"Oh, and how long have you felt this way?" I can't read her expression

"Truthfully since the first day, when you whipped me with that lace body. Which is still at my house btw" I'm i sad I look at it every now and a again to remember that date.

"Oh I had wondered where it was. I don't know what to say" she looks super uncomfortable

" You don't have to say anything. I'm the one that fucked up. I was selfish" I rest my hands on her thighs rubbing small circles on them.

"You already apologized for that. I can't believe that psycho bitch. You don't half pick them. And I bet you thought I was crazy!" I chuckled
"You did , didn't you. Cheeky little shit" she playfully hits me but wraps her arms round my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. I'm gob smacked.
"Don't look so shocked I didn't just turn off my feelings for you. I can't help being attracted to you" fuck I'm getting hard. And she can obviously feel it. She bites her tongue trying not to laugh. I feel myself go beetroot. I try to pull myself out from between her legs. She just pulls me back putting my hands on her hips. She shuffles forward and wraps her arms round my neck lifting herself to meet my lips. I relax against her, pulling her closer. She wraps her legs round my waist, grinding into my growing errection.

"Want to come to mine?" She kisses down my neck. I just about manage to nod. She jumps down and grabs my hand leading me to her car outside.

"Nice car" I oggle her brand new black Porsche Panamera

"Want to drive it?" I snap head to look at her nodding eagerly. She throws me the keys. I adjust the chair and admire the interior "Once you stop drooling on my dash please head to Hollywood hills and I'll direct you"

"You staying in a air BnB?" I pull away from the party "Can you text my security that I've left" I hand her my phone "Codes 2909" she laughs

"No I bought a place" she puts my phone in her bag and leans over to kiss my neck.

"Whoa your going to distract me" she runs her hand down to my dick, she puts her hands into my sweats taking it in her hand stroking it.
"Fuck Celeste"

"Take the next right, it's the third house on left" she digs in her bag for her key "The gate code is 2909" she chuckles. I eye her suspiciously.
"It gave me that code"

"That's so weird" we pull into the driveway and it blows me away. It's not the normal LA style house it's very much like my house in Utah. That made me smile. "Has the same sort of feel as mine"

"Doesn't it, made me feel homely. Not like these other LA houses. They are either too old fashioned or too clinical" she opens the door
"Can the tour wait?" She pulls off her dress leaving it in her wake. She kicks off her shoes as she walks. I lock the door behind me and follow her like a lapdog.

I walk into the bedroom and shes knelt on the bed naked. I'm instantly hard. She pulls me by my t-shirt and lifts it off me trailing her hands down my body. "You've lost weight" she looks up at me concerned.

"Stress" I sigh as her hands caress my hips before she pulls my sweats and boxers down.

"Well let's relieve some of that stress" she pulls me onto the bed and sits me up leaning on the headboard. She climbs onto my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. Skin to skin she slides down and without hesitation she takes all my length in her pussy. She hisses as it stretches her. "Fuck I forgot how big you are" she starts to rock her hips slowly letting herself get used to my size. I look into her eyes and melt against her. My arms caressing her back softly. Her hands tickling my neck and curling my hair. This felt emotional and sensual. She rocked faster kissing my lips. I grabbed her ass helping her to grind into me. Her tickling turned into scratching and it was sending shivers down my spine she kissed down my neck and across my shoulders as I started to thrust into her. She bites down on my shoulder. I take a hand and slide it over her breasts teasing the nipples before going down to rub her clit. She bites down harder. I growl as my balls get ready to empty into her." Cum for me Austin" her raspy sex voice sent me over the edge and I grip her ass tight as I cum. She continues to ride me as I rub her clit, her pussy tightens around my throbbing cock as she cums.

"Do you feel better? Want the tour now?"