Tour

And stay he did. I didn't want him to ever leave. To be honest

The day after the fight the police came to take statements from us. Cheryl had filed a complaint about me punching her. However they had evidence that she started the fight so her claim should go away quite quickly. The bitch, she instigated the whole thing and was only at the party to stalk Austin. I decided to file a restraining order against her aswell. Just in case. That ment if she did find out where I lived and Austin wasn't here that she would be arrested even if she didn't do anything to harm me. I would have to appear in court. But I would do anything to have Austin safe.

Austin's team came over with some of his stuff. They where sending for some more stuff to be shipped from Utah. Dre seemed to go back to being weird with me and Adam was his jolly self. Adam had been here before so he directed people where to go. Jay picked me up and squoze me when he arrived.

"Missed me?" I chuckled

"Girl, I saw that punch you threw. That was good, I'm proud!" I smiled up at him.

"Oh I didn't see you there last night!!" I pouted

"Thats how it's supposed to be, I'm like a ninja" I chuckled and shook my head

"There's a small pool house out back for whoever wants to stay. I'm assuming there's going to be at least one guard?" Jay nodded

"Yeah. We will sort it out. How many bedrooms in the pool house?"

"One but theres a sofabed and a separate kitchen/dinner" he Ruffles my hair.

"I'll go set it up then" he bounds off outside.

"So what do you want to do Austin?" I wrap my arms round his torso

"Well I never did get that tour!!" He chuckles

"You keep distracting me" I pout. I pull his hand as I go to the front door.
"Right, even though you never gave me a tour of your house" I raise my eye brow at him. He gives me shifty eyes.
"This is the foyer" I grin. He picks me up spinning me round

"Your so funny" he drags out the words

"Well thank you. Now put me down so we can continue" he shakes his head.
"We'll go that way then" I wrap my legs round his waist. I point to the first door
"That's my office. Those two are spare bedrooms. That one used to be a games room.."

"Used to? I'm going to continue that being a games room" I raise my eyebrows at him.
"I am a guest"

"Sounds like your moving in to me" I giggle

"Well, you did say it's not safe for me to leave" he kisses my nose

"Hmmm I did, didn't I" I kiss his jawline.

"Where does this door go?" He tries to stop getting distracted from my lips on his neck.

"The garage" I continue on with my kissing. Tracing his tattoos with my tongue and sucking down hard leaving little purple marks in my wake. He opens the garage door and flicks on the light.

"You have like 3more cars in here" I hum into his neck

"I needed a distraction" I pull on the hem of his t-shirt wanting it off.

"A distraction from what?" He sits me on the hood of my black Mercedes C class coupe.
"This is a sexy car"

"You, I needed a distraction from missing you. Now your here I'm trying to undress you and all you can say is how sexy my car is?" I pull my dress off revealing I had no underwear on.

"How did I not notice that" he looks down at me with his mouth open

"I'm not sure myself but what are you going to do about it now?" I smirk. He pulls his t-shirt up and leans down to take one of my nipples into his mouth.  I moan and lean back on the bonnet of the car.

"Fuck you on that car..." He shakes his head in disbelief. I kick off my slides and place my bare feet on the bonnet and spread my legs. He growls.

He bury's his face in my pussy. I throw myself back lying flat on the bonnet of the car. He licks up my moist slit. Delving his tongue into my hole. Teasing it with his tongue before replacing it with one of his thick tattooed fingers. Then taking his tongue up to my throbbing clit. He teases it with different pressures and rhythms. I can feel myself dripping onto the bonnet of the car. He pushes in another finger and pumps them in and out curling them up so hes rubbing my gspot. I grab my boobs and pull at my nipples bringing me closer to climax. He suddenly pulls away from me. Looking down at me as he sucks his fingers clean.

He walks towards me pulling his sweats down just enough to free his errection. He grabs my hips and lines himself up before thrusting into me. He starts to thrust into me hard and fast making the car rock and the tyres squeak. I watch the concentration on his face as he pummels into me. He suddenly pulls me up roughly to kiss me holding me by my throat. I place one hand on his forearm and the other on the bonnet behind me. He grips his fingertips into my hip as he holds me in place. He tightens his grip on my neck. I immediately start to cum. My profanities and his slurred name muffled by his grip on my throat. I lick my lips and he pulls me roughly down off the car, pushes his cock into my mouth and down my throat as he cums. I swallow it as it starts to fill up my mouth. I lick and suck his cock clean and come up for air. He looks down at me smiling and shaking his head again

"What?" I tilt my head questioningly

"Your unreal you know that?" I furrow my brows
"I don't know any girls that would do that. Let alone instigate it. Your rare"

"Like a unicorn?" I smirk

"Yeah your always horny" he picks up his t-shirt and buffs my cum off the car.
"Can't even tell we where here"