Cupids

How can a man look so hot in a floral dress. I do wish he would stop hiding his face with that hat though. I wanted to shout it but didn't think it would be wise on the live stream. They did amazing. I sang along and danced with Hayley as we watched them from afar trying to stay clear of the cameras. I had changed into a Nirvana oversized t-shirt and shorts with my vans. He was so good on the guitar, he should play it more. I don't know if it was because we have made up or the alcohol in my system but the way he was strumming that guitar was getting me horny.  After they finished he came over and picked me up.

"What did you think?" He hummed into my lips

"Amazing, you look hot in a dress" I bite his lip gently

"Why thank you" he chuckles

"I'm all hot and bothered" I whisper in his ear. I feel him getting hard.

"Austin, come and look at the playback!" Dre shouts walking over to pull him away. I smile as I slip down his body. Winking as I walk away.

Me, Hayley and some of the guys entertain ourselves drinking and dancing around the kitchen. I was buzzed. Hayley was twirling me round when I saw Austin leaning up against the refrigerator. I twirl straight into him. He nuzzles down into the crook of my neck. I wiggle my hips to the music and he rests his hands on them as we both watch everyone.

"So Hayley..." He says

"Yeah..." I roll my head to look back at him.

"She into Adam? He said they had been on a couple of dates"

"You trying to be Cupid?" I tease

"Yep can't just be us being all lovey dovey. Adams really into her" I look over to Adam who's sat by himself.

"Let's go stand with him" I pull him with me as I start to walk over.

"I was hoping we could sneak off..." He nips at my collarbone

"Patience Posty" I purr "Hi Adam, why you on your lonesome?"

"Just chilling" he says glumly

"Let's play beer pong, Hayley your on Adams team. Adam show Hayley how to play she's rubbish" I lean in to Adam "get up close an personal she likes it"

We head over to the beer pong table. Me and Austin watching Adam show Hayley what to do. He subtly touches her hips showing her how to position herself. Bending her elbows with his hands. I can see her blushing at his gentle touch.

"Why are you never that gentle?" I chuckle

"Because you like a bit of rough" he grabs me roughly putting a hand around my throat jokingly.

"Well your hands do turn me on" I shrug

"Oh do they now?" He smirks into the top of my head

"Yep, the thickness, the tattoos. Just gets me going" I tease.

"Mmm don't say anymore or I'll bend you over right here" he pushes my stomach back so my ass is flat to him and I feel his semi in his pants.

"Good job your wearing a dress and you can hide that"

"I don't want to just hide it, I want to use it" he wiggles his eyebrows at me

We play a few games of beer pong and we where the champions, obviously. Me and Austin kept pushing Hayley and Adam together subtly all night and I was finally seeing some progress. They where definitely flirting with eachother and he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. That's always a good move. Well I always love it. Austin comes up behind me wrapping his arms around me pulling me so my back is flat to his torso.

"Are you spying?" He mumbles in my ear

"Yes, if course I am! Stop trying to distract me with your cuteness" I giggle

"I can't help my cuteness I'm afraid, it's a blessing and a curse" he says matter of factly"Oh oh look" Hayley goes in for the kill and pulls Adam in for a kiss. He looks super taken back and suprised. It's a good job one of them had the guts to make the first move. I felt like cheering. I nudged Austin like 10 times I was that excited.
"Does this mean I can take you upstairs and finish what we started earlier? Because I wanna fuck your brains out!" We quickly make way to our room. Austin throws me over his shoulder as we get to the hallway, throwing me on  the bed. I undress quickly as he turns to lock the door. By the time he's turned round I'm sat kneeling down at the end of the bed in just a red lace thong.

"Leave the dress on and play me something on the guitar please I got so wet while you was doing the live" he stands just staring at me mouth wide. I start to laugh
"Are you just going to leave me over here alone?" I purr. I must have pulled him out his daze because he throws the dress at me and strips. I giggle as he walks over to means I make him put the dress back on.

"Got a kink for floral dresses, huh?" He chuckles

"Well I must do but I never realized untill I saw you in one, what you going to sing for me?" I stroke down his naked torso, watching his dick get hard.

"I'll play you anything you want" he grabs his guitar and sits down