1st date

I get up early. I skip down to the kitchen grab a coffee and some fruit. I put my Spotify on as I have a long hot shower. Shave every inch of my body, because you never know! I wash and condition my long hair , put a face mask on and mosturise my whole body. I blast off my hair whilst singing along to Riri. I dump all my new clothes on the bed thinking of what to wear. I pull my air force 1s, black leggings, a white oversized playboy t-shirt and my leather jacket. Cute enough for a first date... I curl my hair and put minimal makeup on with lots of mascara and a pinky lip. I get dressed and spray my favourite perfume aura on. I look at myself in the mirror and wonder if I'm supposed to meet him in the kitchen or will he knock on here for me. I get anxious all of a sudden. I really like him and this is the weirdest time and place to meet someone but it feels good!!

I open the door to peak out as Austin is about to knock on my door. He looks hot. He's got white air force 1s, a white t-shirt, blue jeans and a white baseball cap on backwards.
"Hey" I'm suddenly nervous. Last time I saw him I jumped on him. Literally. "You look good"

"You look better" he leans to kiss my cheek. I blush. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah let me just grab my bag" I grab my cross over Gucci, my phone and pop my sunglasses on my head "Ready"

Dom's stood at the top of the stairs waving us off like a proud parent.

"So which car your choice!" He grins

"Oh. Ermmm. The Chiron"

"You have taste" he nods

"I know, I am going on a date with you" I nudge his arm as we walk to the car.

"Smooth" he chuckles

"I thought so" I smile up at him "it's so pretty" I say as we get the car

"Just like you" he looks smug at his line

"Okay now we've both been cheesy!" I chuckle as I get in.

"I like cheesy. You will love the cheesyness" he gives me a signature cheesy grin

"Oh will I now" I mock. He starts up the car. I dance in my seat "oh she purrs"

"You like your cars then?" He questions

"Yeah, my dad loves cars, bikes anything that you can race with an engine"

"So what car have you got?"

"Just my old fiat 500 from years ago. I'm never home and my mum's house is on a main road. I was supposed to be buying a couple of places at home this month but that's not happening"

"Seriously, so your a hobo?" He laughs

"Yep, I couch surf" I joke "why do you think I said to stay at yours!?"

"It was your master plan, start a quarantine so you can bum it at mine" he smirks

"Exactly, I'm a mastermind. Or. I'm really bad at making decisions and I won't commit to buying something" I sigh "so I spend my life going to and from London and LA. I don't want to live in London and I don't particularly like LA. Soooo"

"I see the issue" he nods "so where do you want to live?"

"I don't know, somewhere close to where I need to be but I'm not a city girl. My hometown is one of those places where everyone knows everyone but they keep to themselves. I kinda like that vibe"

"Yeah that's why I like Utah. People are chill they just leave me to it"

"I might just buy a place at home and fly to London if I need to. I do need somewhere here too but I'm just not into the LA party scene"

"Aren't you friends with Tana and them?" He laughs

"Yes, but in my defense... Ok I don't have a defence for that" I hide my face

"They are always partying"

"Yes, I know. I'm normally there but I don't want to be" I chuckle "I may just buy the house next to yours and borrow your cars" I stick my tongue out at him as we pull up outside Target.

"Yeah you just won't move out of my guest room" he mocks

"Very true"

People in the que start to take photos not sure if it was the car, him or me that they spotted. We grab a trolley and walk in bodyguards close by. We wander round picking up the bits that we needed. We walked around chatting as we shopped.

"What about some games? Board games? Card games? Any games that we can play together...'

"Yes, we can get all of the games. Xbox one's aswell. We can do game nights" he started putting nearly every game in the trolley. I got some beauty and skincare stuff. I got some new PJs and underwear. We got pool stuff so we could have a pool day. We got lots of alcohol. I found a suitcase for all my new stuff I bought. I also bought more clothes and picked up a new laptop because I didn't have mine with me. We spent a fortune and came out with like 3 trolleys worth of stuff. The whole way round we flirted and joked about

"I just realized that I may have picked the wrong car to come shopping in" I smile at Austin

"Yeah kinda, good job the security is in a SUV" we all help to load the shopping in

"Want to go for a drive before we go back?"

"Yeah sounds good" I smile as I get in the car. He speeds off as we drive through the mountains. "It's beautiful here" he pulls up to a lay-by.

"Come on" he gets out if the car and I follow him " the view is amazing from here, come sit up here" he motions to the hood

"Noooo I can't this cars worth more than my life it's one of a kind" I back away

"Nothing is worth more than your life" he picks me up putting me down in the hood him stood between my legs "your priceless and one of a kind and don't ever think otherwise" he leans in and kisses me. I wrap my hands round his neck. I was making out with Post Malone sat on the hood of a Bugatti Chiron Infront of a mountain. What is my life!!