Dare -3

(Colby)

His lips were so soft, I didn't for a second think I would ever kiss Samuel Golbach. I wanted to pull away, slap him for kissing me and argue but I just couldn't.

He started moving his lips, and I moved mine in sync. I melted into the kiss, my whole body felt like butter and I couldn't help but forget being mad at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap so I was now straddling him. When he did so, I wrapped my arms around his next filling any space between us that I could.

I loved him, too. I could feel it, the sparks and warmth. The happiness. I didn't want anything else.

We finally pulled away from the kiss, looking into each others eyes and waited for someone to say something first.

"I love you, too." I finally spoke. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my face into his neck. His arms snaked around my waist and he laid both of us down on my bed. We were laying sideways, my arms and legs still around him, and his arms still around me.

I've never felt this way before, but I loved it. I didn't ever want it to end. At first, I definitely believed he was lying and it was just another dare. But when he kissed me, the feelings couldn't be faked.

My eyes begin shifting closed, but I tried to fight it. Eventually I couldn't argue with the sleep anymore, and it took over.

I woke up the next morning, wondering if Sam was a dream. He wasn't in my arms anymore, and nothing indicated that he'd been here.

I changed my clothes and walked downstairs, I was alone due to my parents having to leave for work.

I walked to school, like any normal day. My mind was buzzing about Sam, and the fact that he actually kissed me and loved me. There's no way it just didn't happen, it was way too real.

When I made it to school, I immediately became nervous. People were going to talk about it, I was normally picked and teased at but I just didn't want to hear about Sam. It'd be okay though, he loved me so they're lies didn't matter.. I think.

In between classes, paper and anything else people could find would be thrown at me here and there. Snickers and giggles as I walked past, and quiet taunting and name calling was heard.

At the moment, I was on the way to lunch, and I was just wanted to skip it completely. I haven't seen Sam yet, so I'm not completely sure what to expect.

I walked into the lunchroom and continuously heard the whispers and laughs. I walked past Brennen and Corey sitting at their table without Sam. He must not have been here today, I didn't know if it was a good thing or not.

I sat at my normal table, alone. Scrolling through my phone and taken bites of my lunch. Someone sat down at my table and I looked up to see Brennen gawking at me. "Hey." He's being.. nice? "I wanted to say I'm sorry. Sam went to my house last night at like nine, and we had a really serious conversation. He loves you, and I have never seen him so serious about someone before. We talked about where we stand in the school and somethings we've been doing that shouldn't be happening. One of those things being bullying you, and it isn't okay."

Corey sat down next to Brennen and offered a small smile. "I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have said anything I said yesterday and I take it all back. The dare wasn't 100% to hurt you, it was just a random one but I am very sorry that it hurt you that badly." Corey explained.

"What're you guys doing?" I heard Sam's voice, and my head along with Corey and Brennen's snapped in his direction. He stood there glaring at Brennen and Corey confused.

"Apologizing. After our talk, I just felt like it needed to happen." Brennen spoke. Sam looked at me, most likely for confirmation. I nodded, and passed him a small smile.

"Thank you, for apologizing. I appreciate it a lot." I smiled at them, and they grinned.

Sam took the seat next to me and grabbed my hand under the table, people were already gawking at us due to the three boys being around me, so I had no clue what they'd do if they saw us holding hands. I smiled as his hands wrapped in mine, and squeezed his hand back.

"Are we a secret?" He asked me, Brennen and Corey looked at me probably wondering the same thing.

"Do you want to be?" I asked him back.

He made a thinking face as a joke, causing me to laugh like a goob. "I'm ready to come out and let it known your mine, but if you're not ready then we'll wait."

"Oh, I'm yours now?" I asked, clearly cheesing so hard.

"Hell yeah. Also, you don't stutter anymore." He pointed out, blushing a little bit.

"I'm not nervous anymore." I giggled, proud that I lost the stutter and gained confidence. It was the best feeling ever, a feeling I didn't know I would experience. "I'm glad to be yours."

With that, I lifted our connected hands, so they were on the table and everyone could see. Since there were a few nosy people looking and wondering why they were sat by me, they already saw the hand holding and made an array of different faces.

He knew what I meant but showing our hands, that I didn't care. He leaned in and kissed my cheek, hearing gasps or cheers from around the lunch room. There was judgement, and there would always be, but we would always fight through it and come out strong.

We all sat there and talked for a little bit, after a bit I turned and looked at Sam. "Sam..?"

He turned and looked at me taking his focus away from Corey. "Yeah, baby?"

"I dare you to never stop loving me."

He smiled, his cheeks a rosy red. He leaned in, and placed his lips on my softly and sweetly.

"Dare accepted."

Finally the short 'Dare' series has ended. I like how it turned to fluff and cuteness aha.

I hope you enjoyed.