Awkward -1

⚠️- Smut

(Colby)

It all started with a trap house banger. Sam and I were just dancing and having fun, we were both so damn drunk. He pulled me upstairs to the hallway that led to our room, where no one was. He slammed his lips on mine while pushing me against the wall. I moaned into his lips, his tongue ventured into my mouth and I melted.

This is Sam, my very best friend. We've never ever kissed before, but I'm clearly too intoxicated to take notice. He led me down the hall, going into his room and pushing me in the bed before shutting his door.

He kissed my neck, leaving hickeys and grinding against me. I moaned, "Mm, Sam." He took his shirt off, then mine before undoing my pants and pulling them down. He took off his, and we were both naked in his bed.

Sam. My Sammy. My best friend. There's no way sober Colby or sober Sam would've done this. He continued kissing me, lifting my legs to go on his shoulders. "Fuck you're flexible." He moaned, I giggled and pulled him back down to kiss me.

I felt his tip against my hole, and became even harder. He pushed forward, the tip pushing in me. I dug my nails into his back, I've never done this before so it hurt badly. He stopped pushing in and kissed me more.

Letting my hands go to his lower back, I pushed him forward making him shove into me fully. We both moaned out at the same time, intoxicated and not even understanding what was happening.

He began thrusting into me, I never knew that you could feel pleasure this way. I mean, I've obviously heard of hitting the prostate is a male g-spot but so didn't believe it. Until in that moment, Sam slammed forward and must've hit it. I moaned loudly, "Oh, fuck Sam. Right there, right there."

Our moans and groans were continuous, he slammed into that spot repeatedly and pleasure swirled through me. "I'm gonna cum, fuck." He moaned.

I came onto my stomach, with him being so close to me it got into his slightly as well. After a few more hard thrust, I felt warm fluids fill me. He pulled out, and collapsed next to me, one arm draped across my chest.

I was too drunk to wipe the cum off my stomach, too drunk to stop it from dripping out of me, too drunk to move, and too drunk to realize I was fucked by my best friend.

When I woke, my head was pounding. An arm was draped over me under plaid blankets that didn't belong to my bed. Where the hell was I? Shit, one night stand.

I blinked a few times, the room began looking familiar. I moved slightly, a pain shot up my back causing me to cry out. Why the fuck does my ass hurt?

I lifted the blankets and saw my naked body, then put it back down. I saw a bit of blonde hair, then moved the blanket.

Sam..? No.. No, there's no fucking way.

My stomach was sticky, and disgusting. Sam's arm that was draped over me began moving as well as his body. His eyes opened, and he groaned. Most likely having a pounding head ache as well.

No, no, no. I didn't fuck Sam. There's no way, no. Oh my god, oh god, what do I do!? "Colby?" He asked, looking confused. I sat up, sitting back on my hands. "Why're you shirtless? And in my bed?" He asked. It must've dawned on him, he realized he was naked and looked away from me.

"Sam.. I-" I stopped and grabbed my pants off the ground. I swung my legs to the side of the bed, and put them on as fast and best I could while the pain shot up my back. I cried out again, Sam looked at me worriedly but it's too awkward to say anything.