Affair

⚠️- Smut

(Colby)

"Do you really have to go?" I ask Sam, the man who is having an affair with me. He's engaged, but he doesn't love the women. That's what he always tells me, and I get why he doesn't leave her. It hurts when you hurt other people.

"Yes, baby. I'll be 'out of work' and on my way home." He giggled as he pulled up his pants. "I'll text you." Leaning down, he placed a sweet kiss against my lips.

His fiancée thinks that he goes to work everyday, but truly Sam actually has enough funds from his dad to where he doesn't have to work at all. He takes that time of day to come see me. When I heard the door of my apartment click shut, I knew once again I was left alone.

The nights that were my favorite were when Sam makes up a good excuse so he can stay the night, he said that he'd try his best to do that tonight. I was laying on my couch watching Stranger Things and waiting for Sam to come.

Finally, the door to my apartment opened, I jumped up from the couch and saw him walk in. I smiled widely, and walked over to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Guess what?" He said.

"Hm?" I hum, taking in his warmth and comfort.

"She's gone tonight to a friends, so I can stay over." I excitedly jumped up and wrapped my limbs around him. He laughed and sat down on the couch with me straddling him.

I began grinding my hips against him and kissing his neck. "Mm." He moaned as I pushed down harder. I moved my hand down, undoing his pants and moving my hand down inside his pants. I gripped his member as best I could and tried thrusting. He did me a favor by lifting his hips and pulling his pants to his ankles.

I stood up, pulling my joggers off to be fully nude and straddled him again. Moving my bare ass against his member, I moaned into his mouth "Fuck me."

He laughed into my lips as I moved upwards, he gripped his hard member and placed it against my entrance. I sat down slowly, his dick filled me causing me to moan. I began bouncing up and down on his dick, hitting my prostate every time. He moaned loudly as I began bouncing faster, though it was all interrupted by Sam's phone ringing. He grabbed my hips, and stopped me. "Can't you just ignore it?" I asked him, kissing his neck.

He reached over and grabbed his phone shaking his head no. He answered after taking a deep breath, "Hello?" It was silent. "Oh, hey baby." I cringed at the sound. "Yeah, of course." I moved a little as he was still inside me, and he groaned. "I'm fine, just stubbed my toe. But yes, those colors are great." He was silent again. "Okay, I love you, too." He put the phone back on the stand, I stood up and slipped my joggers back on. "Colby..?"

I ignored Sam, and walked to the bathroom. I sat on the side of the bathtub and held all my tears back as best I could. "Colby. Please unlock the door."

"Sam.. do you love me?" I asked him.

It was silent, which scared me. "Of course I do."

I stood up and unlocked the door, opening it to see Sam looking at me sadly. He pulled me into a hug, I melted into his arms and hugged back. Picking me up, he took me to my room and laid us both on the bed.

He laid me on top of his chest, the sound of his heartbeat sounding in my ears made me want to fall asleep. So that's what I did, I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up, Sam was no longer next to me. I walked out to the front area and saw his shoes and keys were gone. That's when I spotted the note on the counter.