Abandoned

⚠️-DDLB/Child abuse

(Colby)

Sam was my daddy, but it was hard because he lived so far away. I hated that I had to go to school and deal with little space without him. We used to go to the same school, and he even lived right next door to me.

His parents had to move due to a promotion in their job, so now he's gone. My friends know about me being a little so they help me whenever they can.

Mom and dad were arguing badly right now, I covered my ears and cried silently. Whenever they'd be like this, Sam would sneak into my window and comfort me. I grabbed my phone and tried Facetiming him.

Finally he answered, "Hey, baby I can't talk right now." He said, looking through the phone and seeing me in tears. "Colby, what's wrong?"

"They're y-yelling I can't do it." I said, then jumping at the sound of something shattering downstairs.

"One second." He said, hanging up.

I laid in bed, counting the tics on my clock. I counted for five minutes before my phone rang again. "Sorry, I told my friends they had to go for now."

I felt myself slipping into little space, but I didn't know if Sam was somewhere that he could help me. I grabbed my stuffed koala and held it tightly. "I need you." I said, slightly using my baby voice.

"I'm sorry, baby. I wish I could be there. I need you to do something for me, okay?" He said. I was zoned out, thinking about how much this all hurt. I squeezed Koaly and began crying. "Colby, are you listening?"

I nodded, "Colby, words."

"I'm listening." I said softly.

"Okay. We're going to get off the phone, and you're going to call Corey-" I began shaking my head no. "Don't tell me no. Call Corey and tell him you need him, or else I will. If he can't you call Jake, if Jake can't you call Elton. Okay?"

I let out a sob. "O-Okay. I don't want to stop talking to you daddy." I cried.

"I know, but I have homework and my friends are downstairs. Go call him, okay? I love you."

"I-I love you." Once he hung up I began bawling. I went to Corey's contact and called him. Once I heard a hello, I let out a sob, "C-Cowey?"

"Fuck. Colby I'm on my way, open your window." I dropped my phone on my bed and opened my window as instructed. I sat on my bed and heard the commotion start up again downstairs. They were screaming and yelling, glass was shattered and I heard footsteps running up the stairs.

My door swung open, and my dad walked in. "D-Dad?" He walked over, grabbing a fistful of my hair and yanking me out of my covers and to the floor. I was wearing a baggy t-shirt of Sam's that he gave me, and panties.

I knew my dad saw them and I felt his hand leave a stinging print across my face. "What the hell are you wearing? What's this?" He grabbed Koaly and looked back at me.

"D-Dad, please-" He ripped the head off it, and hoisted my into the air by his hand around my throat. I sobbed and punched at him, but missing.

I couldn't do anything while I saw in little space. I screamed for Sam, but saying daddy. Making my father confused, he threw me to the floor causing my back to burn against the rug. "Colby!?" I heard, my dad walked out of the room and Corey walked in. "Oh, shit. Fuck. Come on." He pulled me to my feet gently. "Grab some clothes.."