Teacher's Pet

⚠️- Smut/Age Gap

(Sam)

Everyday school seems to suck more and more, but when I reached English 12B the day was more interesting.

I was known for getting boys to want me, girls to be jealous because they're boyfriends stared. Somehow even straight boys looked at me with lust in their eyes.

I'm not much help either, wearing tight jeans that honestly make my butt look too good. Also, I fuck around here and there. I've hooked up with probably 60% of the guys in this school. Whether it was just hookups or a blow job.

At the moment, I had my jeans pulled down to my ankles and a jock was having his way with me. We locked the bathroom door, so I was bent over and leaning on a sink. Unsatisfied, so I scrolled through my phone as he did his deed. "Harder, jesus christ." I commented.

He rammed a little harder, and let out moans. I winced at the pain here and there, but I wasn't getting much pleasure from it. He came inside me, and pulled out slowly. We both pulled up our jeans, and he put the buttplug I had back in me. It didn't hurt much anymore, I had to have it due to not wanting cum making stains on my jeans. "You're a good time, you know that"?

"Trust me, I'm aware." I left the bathroom and began my way to English. Back to what I was saying, English was exciting for me because the teacher was hot as fuck.

His name was Mr. Brock, and he was perfect. He was a few inches taller than me, his hair was brown and stopped perfectly above his ocean blue eyes. When he wore t-shirts, you could see his obvious muscles, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had abs.

I walked in and took my seat, as Mr. Brock was sat at his desk writing something down. The bell rang letting us know that the class has begun, and he waiting a few minutes before standing up.

"Alright guys, so we finished reading the book and movie. Everyone did pretty well on their tests, so that being said we will be moving on. You're all going to have a project about socializing and communication."

He walked around passing papers out to everyone. As he reached my desk, I decided to be cocky. "We could practice communication, Mr. Brock." There were stifled giggles and snickers around the class.

He shot me a disapproving look. "See me after class, please, Samuel." I smirked as he walked away.

"The project will be asking questions to ten people, you'll write a report on the questions and their answers. The topic and questions will be the same for each person, you can chose them. If you need help with the topic or some of the questions do let me know, I'll be happy to give some suggestions." He explained to the class.

"And-" He started making his way towards the back of the class, "If you enjoy sleeping in my class, I do hope you're comfortable, and satisfied. But what won't be satisfying-" He dropped a book on the ground next to Jake Webber's desk, who was the person he was talking about. Jake jumped awake, and everyone laughed a little. "Will be your grades, Mr. Webber." Mr. Brock was a favorite of many students.

"That wouldn't be good, would it?" Jake remarked being cocky.

"No, no it wouldn't." Mr. Brock said smirking, he's dealt with Jake plenty of times.

The rest of the class was told to be spent trying to find a topic, questions to ask, and 10 people to ask the questions to. He said that 5 of the 10 needed to be strangers, for the point of random communication.