Diary

⚠️- Graphic Smut Explanation/Bullying/Self-harm

(Sam)

Dear Diary, 05/11/17
There was a new boy today at school. He's perfect I swear it. He smiled at me, and my heart fell to the floor. Maybe one day I'll have enough courage to ask his name, but.. I wouldn't get high hopes on that one.
Diary, I just want to be strong and talk to boys like that. I think they don't like the way I dress. Today I wore a pink skirt that stopped mid-thigh, and a pink crop top shirt. Boys don't like that I dress girly.. that's why I don't have one as my own.

-Sam

Dear Diary, 05/12/17
He laughed at me with Brennen today. Brennen said something about my yellow skirt and the boy laughed. I was so excited because I figured out his name is Cole. Then, he laughed. Why would he laugh at me?
I ran and hid after he laughed at me, I didn't want to cry in front of everyone. I couldn't embarrass myself.
A boy named Jake asked me if I was okay, I've seen him around school but we've never talked. He's been seen with Brennen, which doesn't make sense of why he was nice to me.. maybe it was still a joke.

-Sam

Dear Diary, 05/13/17
You'll never guess what happened today! Cole walked up to me and apologized, but when I called him Cole he said I could call him Colby. I can't help but be in love. He's so dreamy.
He gave me his number, so when I texted and said 'hi' he said 'hey cutie.' Oh, I wish I had the right words to explain how amazing this feels. He complimented my outfit, and said he didn't mean to laugh he just wanted to fit it. Then said that I made him realize you don't need to fit in.
I'm tired, goodnight Diary.

-Sam

Dear Diary, 05/14/17
He kissed me! He actually kissed me!
He says he has something super important to ask me tomorrow. I think he's going to ask me to be his. I really hope he does. I know I'm in love with him, I just know it.
The kiss felt so amazing, it was my first kiss and I didn't ever want it to end. His hand went to my thigh and up my skirt a little, but I think it was an accident.
He's so amazing. The question he has to ask me is gonna be at his house. He said we can walk there together after school. My mom said she doesn't care, she's just so happy I've made a friend.

    -Sam

Dear Diary, 05/16/17
I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday. I stayed the night at Colby's and we walked to school together. Colby and I were laying in his bed, kissing a little, when he pulled my skirt up and stuck his fingers in my. It felt weird, I didn't know if I liked it or not. It kinda of hurt, but he hit a certain place that felt good.
At school, I thought he'd sit by me but he sat by Brennen and Jake. In class we got to chose our partners but I got stuck with some other kid because Colby decided to go with guy named Corey. Maybe Corey asked and Colby didn't politely say no to him. I'd understand, I'm not mad at him.
He asked if I'd like to go to his house again, he just texted me actually. I said yes, so if I don't write tomorrow don't hold it against me.