Toxic

⚠️-Physical Argument/Smut

(Colby)

"Fuck YOU! I swear to god you always make this bullshit about me. I did something wrong, it was me! Me, me, me!" Sam screamed.

We've been dating for 3 years, we are happy. I promise. We just argue a little sometimes.

"I didn't even fucking say that, screw you. Why don't you go fuck someone else, maybe you'll stop being such a dick!" I screamed back.

I hope the roommates weren't trying to sleep, I'd feel really bad.

"You're such an ungrateful-" He grabbed a glass cup that sat on the counter, and threw it. It shattered next to me, he meant to miss. "-bastard!" He screamed back.

Man, that was Elton's favorite drinking cup.

"Me? Really!? Goddamn I can't fucking fathom how much you're PISSING ME OFF!" I screamed. I turned around, forgetting there was glass on the floor I step right on a piece. "FUCK!" I yell, then lean against a wall.

"Oh, shit." Sam mumbled. He walked into another room, coming back with rubbing alcohol and bandages. "Sit down."

I sat in a chair, and he cleaned my foot before rapping in in the bandage. He cleaned the glass up, and I walked- limped- up to our room and sat on the bed.

Moments later, he walked in looking angry. "What!?" He snapped. He growled angrily, then walked over smashing his lips into mine. I tore his shirt off roughly, and he did the same to mine. He grabbed my hair tightly, and yanked my head backwards.

Taking each other's clothes off roughly, he shoved me back on the bed and began hovering over me. His hand tightening on my hair as he lifted one of my legs and shoved inside of me. "Gah, easy you fuck!" I yelped, tightening my grip on his bicep.

He pounded into me roughly, moans filling the room. Eventually he came inside of me, pulling out harshly then giving me a blow job till I came down his throat. He collapsed next to me, and kissed my cheek. "Fucking love you, you asshole."

"Love you, too fucker."

When we woke up, and walked downstairs the same thing happened as it usually does. No one talks about the screaming match that happened, or the lack of a single cup that wasn't in the cupboard. Nor the bandage around my foot.

We all ate breakfast normally, a few chatters around the room. "What's everyone doing today?" Corey asked, trying to start conversation.

Everyone said either filming, video games or not much. "Jake wants to film, so I gotta do that." Sam spoke, I dropped my fork making a loud clatter. He knew I didn't like him around Jake, he always seems like he's stealing him from me. "Colby." Sam said sternly.

"What, baby? Have fun with your boy toy later, okay?" Everyone around us went quiet, I got up placing my plate in the sink and walking upstairs.

Sam followed, shutting our door behind him. "What the fucks your problem?" Sam snapped.

"What're you doing? Jakes probably waiting, wouldn't want that would we?" I remarked. He knew I was being a smart ass.

"Shut the fuck up. You're so stupid. You can't get through your thick fucking skull that he's my friend." Sam said, getting pissy.

I stood up, now standing in front of him. "And what? Little side bitch? We all know you act like a little whore around him!" I yelled.